Skull

N-400 August 2016 Filers

1,617 posts in this topic

Help please...

I was finally able to login and I see this message:

And what did scare you there? There is everything all right there. It means they are still processing your application. When they have finished, the message will change to the interview scheduled message.

Filed: Timeline

And what did scare you there? There is everything all right there. It means they are still processing your application. When they have finished, the message will change to the interview scheduled message.

The part on the right and the one on the bottom - The RFE part and the part regards part 12.

The part on the right and the one on the bottom - The RFE part and the part regards part 12.

That means you don't have any RFE. And your papers are scanned and uploaded under evidences regards to part 12. That is what it says. If you press on "evidences" sections below RFE, you should see the files that you sent them with your application

That is a little frightening at first... seeing "RFE"; until you figure out there is not RFE. That is the section below if you DID have one would appear.

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1
10/04/12 - NoA2 (210 days)

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1
08/15/13 - NoA2 (199 days)

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

11/02/15 - NoA2 (164 days)

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

03/16/17 - Oath Ceremony (217 days)

US citizen

Total time start to finish: 5 years, 12 days (1,838 days)

hi guys, I just spoke to uscic customer service to check the status of my case and they said my field office (SF) is now processing cases from March 7th! what in the world does that mean? does this mean another 4 months to wait?

(IOE receipt number)

Probably the customer service agent looked at this page? https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do

It says March 7 as of Sept 30. They should be further by now. If the customer service representatives give info based on the info on the uscis processing time page, I'm wondering why we need them at all Lol

Edited by Lenchick

Filed: Timeline

Probably the customer service agent looked at this page? https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do

It says March 7 as of Sept 30. They should be further by now. If the customer service representatives give info based on the info on the uscis processing time page, I'm wondering why we need them at all Lol

Ha! so glad we have this forum ! definately helps, thanks!

Not yet... It may help to keep an eye out for previous month filers to see how they are getting on. I remember last year when I checked, there was an average 3 month wait, so they are really slowed down at this point. It's Murphy's Law :)

Edit: this was posted today by a June 2016 filer:

"I just spoke with USCIS and was told they are currently working on May 3 for processing. She said within in next 30-60 days for interview. "

Edited by Tigerflower

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

US citizen

I sent application on 08/4/16 received 08/18/16 fingerprints 09/13/16 now waiting when they will schedule me interview.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

US citizen

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Is there something wrong with the myaccount.uscis.dhs website? I can no longer see my account when I log in. It just takes me to a general page after I put in the pin they email to me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.