Anthonynfg

Sputum culture may 2016

9 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! Anyone here who had sputum culture last may 2016? My wife had it last may16-18. Just want to know if theres anyone out there who is still in the agony of waiting like we are. Maybe we can share experiences. Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi! Anyone here who had sputum culture last may 2016? My wife had it last may16-18. Just want to know if theres anyone out there who is still in the agony of waiting like we are. Maybe we can share experiences. Thanks

Hi

It's hard to wait but nothing you can do

more skyping for you guys, and patience

I've had this procedure in September of 2015 and embassy got results in November, little bit more than 90 days from last day of test

Guess you can totally schedule interview sooner than 90days period if you want (and you're sure your fiance don't have TB), but visa in case of approval will be delivered not sooner than results of medical (if results are sent to embassy directly from hospital)

Good luck with your process.

Oh, what a day, what a lovely day!

Timeline

What to wish for is NOT hearing from SLEC until the end of the 60 days

What to wish for is NOT hearing from SLEC until the end of the 60 days

Thanks hank, 3 more crucial weeks i guess

Timeline

I will keep some positive vibs going your way.

Where in Tennessee?

Clarksiville. Were suppose to be in us by now if this culture didnt came up. But yeah nothing we can do bout it but to go in with the process. Our family is migrating together with my two kids. Hope and pray were going to make it this year.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Clarksiville. Were suppose to be in us by now if this culture didnt came up. But yeah nothing we can do bout it but to go in with the process. Our family is migrating together with my two kids. Hope and pray were going to make it this year.

Ah ... northwest of Nashville. About 180 miles or so from our place.

A filipina just moved to Clarksville, she should be getting married in the next couple weeks.

Yes... be patient.. it will all be fine. Remember TB kills so it is not a bad thing to get this handled. :)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Anthonynfg:

My girlfriend had to undergo the Sputum test and 2-month Culture. Her Sputum Sample Collection was also on May 16-18, with her initial negative results on May 19. Her 2-month Culture period ended July 13, and on July 20 she wrote to SLEC by e-mail (after trying unsuccessfully to make the call to SLEC). They told her to report to SLEC for vaccination on July 22 with Passport and Official SLEC Receipt (her Culture Result must be negative, since she is now ready for vaccination). Since she will not be able to go on July 22 due to traveling arrangements (she lives in Cebu), she will be at SLEC July 25.

This process has been a challenge, but it has strengthen our relationship.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.