Milenka

February Filers CSC, NSC, TSC

1,324 posts in this topic

Ya, to second Nagi, you MUST talk to a real person. You are just wasting $ calling the automated hotline. I called around 6:30 and got through and then one night I called around 11:30PM and had to call back several times. Press 1 and then 5 to talk to a real person

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We missed you while you were gone, but welcome back!

Aww thank you!! So glad to see that some of my most favorite VJers got approvals while I was away! ;) Maybe ours isn't far off. Already seeing lots of approvals before/after us in March! Good stuff!

Our Visa Journey

2/13 - I-129F sent to TSC

7/31 - K1 - APPROVED

8/5 - POE @ Dallas/Ft. Worth

8/11 - Wedding!!

10/15 - received Greencard

Got 10-year Greencard

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Aww thank you!! So glad to see that some of my most favorite VJers got approvals while I was away! ;) Maybe ours isn't far off. Already seeing lots of approvals before/after us in March! Good stuff!

You are right around the corner...

Feb. 16-Sent 129F to TSC.

Feb. 27-NOA1, received CSC.

Mar. 27-Found VJ, and became disappointed for not being able to use VSC.

Mar. 27-Applied for military expedite and got congressional help.

Mar. 28-touched.

Mar. 29-touched again.

Mar. 30-touched yet again.

Apr. 04-touched another time.

Apr. 05-touched some more.

May 15-touched once again.

May 15-NOA2. 78 days...WOW!!!

May 16-touched???(mail to NVC???).

May 18-Received Hard Copy NOA2.

May 21-NVC receives case!!!

May 23-NVC sends to Seoul!!!

Jun 04-Embassy receives case!!!

Jun 06-Receive Packet 3.

Jun 08-Receive Packet 4.

Jul 06-Interview.

Jul 06-APPROVED VISA

Aug 02-Arrived in US

Oct 29-Married

Soon, real soon for AOS, AP and EAD...just need time from the Army to do it with...

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ0Jk5PQTErcmVjZWl2ZWQuLi4mMDAwMDAwJjAwMDAwMCYxNSYxMiZjJjAmMjYmMiYyMDA3JjIwJjImNjU4ODk3MDAxMTc2OTc4Mzk1Lic=.gif

You are right around the corner...

:D Thanks! Sure hope so!

Our Visa Journey

7/31 - K1 - APPROVED

8/11 - Wedding!!

Got 10-year Greencard

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

D&T and TomTom,

Make that call to NVC!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

No more touches since 5/22/2007, and NVC doesn't seem to know our CIS case number yet, at least that's what their computers told me on the phone :(

Have you tried calling and doing the RFE trick? Call 1-800-375-5283 early enough in the day and they will transfer you to someone at CSC rather than the USCIS national customer service line (who are way out of the loop). Judging from trends, I bet your first touch on the 21st was an approval, or at least the second, they just never bothered updating your status. That's what happened to me.

Neal (UK) and Cari (USA)

N-400

01-30-2013 Sent N-400 to Dallas Lockbox
02-04-2013 Package marked as "Delivered"
02-07-2013 Check cashed
02-08-2013 NOA
02-21-2013 Biometrics
02-25-2013 Inline for Interview

04-08-2013 Interview

05-31-2013 Oath Ceremony

Well, I called USCIS. The guy was very nice, but of course - as soon as I asked for status I got the standard line. Ahh well. Also called NVC - they don't have it yet.

:cry:

Our Visa Journey

7/31 - K1 - APPROVED

8/11 - Wedding!!

Got 10-year Greencard

i think my case must have been processed by a new hire. Still no email notification nor hard copy of NOA2. Yet NVC is forwarding my approved petition to US consulate as of now :blink: >>>>>>>

Good afternoon,

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC). The

visa petition you mentioned in your inquiry has recently been forwarded

to the US Consulate General. Please allow 10-15 business days for the

Consulate General to receive the petition.

Any further inquiries should be directed to the assigned US Consulate

General.

Case Number: HCM##########

Beneficiary's Name: DDDD, DDDDDD

Preference Category: K1

Your Priority Date: ##Feb2007

Foreign State Chargeability: VIETNAM

U.S. Embassy/Consulate: CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES,

VISA UNIT

4 LE DUAN, QUAN 1

THANH PHO HO CHI MINH

VIETNAM

Regards,

National Visa Center

###

Best of luck to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Sept '05 ......... Met online

Dec '05........... 1st trip to meet in person (intercities tours n Xmas' eve at Notre Dame cathedral)

July 4th, 06......proposed over the phone

Sep 30th........ 2nd trip for engagement ceremony

Feb 12th, 07.....I-129F sent to USCIS-CSC

Feb 15th...........I-129F received by CSC

Feb 17th...........Check cashed

Feb 19th...........NOA1 received

May 8th............touched

May 9th............touched again??!!!

May 28th..........NVC letter received (approved I-129F is being forwarded to consulate)

May 28th..........called USCIS to verify (CS said petition still pending..processing only cases up to nov'06 ..blah blah)

May 29th..........called USCIS again (CS tranferred call to case tech>>> petition approved May 8th)

Jun 4th.............Consulate received case (by email inquiry)

Jun 11th...........Consulate sent package 3

July 3rd.............received package 3

July 10th...........Hand submitted package 3

August 30th......received package 4 with interview date Sep 17th

Sep 6th............Flew to Saigon with complete required doc & relationship evidences

Sep 17th..........Beneficiary interviewed - Blue slip (submit more evidence..)

Sep 19th..........Consulted imm lawyer (well documented case!) & prepared addnl evidence for Sep 24th

Sep 24th..........CO wouldnot see petitioner - 2nd blue slip (recommended for return to USCIS)

Sep 25th...........Imm Lawyer 's appointment with CO planned for Oct 11th

Oct 11th...........Lawyer met with CO - decision unknown ?!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys. Well, I called USCIS AGAIN, and still nothing. They have had our RFE now for two weeks, and still don't even have record of it. So, I hopped my little butt in gear and emailed one of my local representatives and Senator Boxer as well. Hopefully will hear back from them and maybe get some help. Will let you all know what happens. Jen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
Hi guys. Well, I called USCIS AGAIN, and still nothing. They have had our RFE now for two weeks, and still don't even have record of it. So, I hopped my little butt in gear and emailed one of my local representatives and Senator Boxer as well. Hopefully will hear back from them and maybe get some help. Will let you all know what happens. Jen

Yeah, I think that the Senator should bring light to your case...atleast if the packet is sitting idle, they will touch it and know now where it is...

Feb. 16-Sent 129F to TSC.

Feb. 27-NOA1, received CSC.

Mar. 27-Found VJ, and became disappointed for not being able to use VSC.

Mar. 27-Applied for military expedite and got congressional help.

Mar. 28-touched.

Mar. 29-touched again.

Mar. 30-touched yet again.

Apr. 04-touched another time.

Apr. 05-touched some more.

May 15-touched once again.

May 15-NOA2. 78 days...WOW!!!

May 16-touched???(mail to NVC???).

May 18-Received Hard Copy NOA2.

May 21-NVC receives case!!!

May 23-NVC sends to Seoul!!!

Jun 04-Embassy receives case!!!

Jun 06-Receive Packet 3.

Jun 08-Receive Packet 4.

Jul 06-Interview.

Jul 06-APPROVED VISA

Aug 02-Arrived in US

Oct 29-Married

Soon, real soon for AOS, AP and EAD...just need time from the Army to do it with...

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ0Jk5PQTErcmVjZWl2ZWQuLi4mMDAwMDAwJjAwMDAwMCYxNSYxMiZjJjAmMjYmMiYyMDA3JjIwJjImNjU4ODk3MDAxMTc2OTc4Mzk1Lic=.gif

Filed: Timeline

Awww Jen, I could have sworn your NOA2 would have been behind mine! HUGS It will come soon!

Aww, sorry to hear that. Wishing you all the best with the senatorial help!

Neal (UK) and Cari (USA)

N-400

01-30-2013 Sent N-400 to Dallas Lockbox
02-04-2013 Package marked as "Delivered"
02-07-2013 Check cashed
02-08-2013 NOA
02-21-2013 Biometrics
02-25-2013 Inline for Interview

04-08-2013 Interview

05-31-2013 Oath Ceremony

Geez - when will the torture end, huh? So hope that your Senator is helpful! Best of luck with it all and keep us posted.

Our Visa Journey

7/31 - K1 - APPROVED

8/11 - Wedding!!

Got 10-year Greencard

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks hmm, Sarah, Neal and Cari, and Dan and Tiff. Like I said, I will let you know what happens with these responses. On a brighter note, I got my birthday package from Barney today...the best presents ever, so thoughtful. Get this, one of them was a star that Barney had named for me, "Princess Jenifer". I teared up on that one. I got lovely cards and other great gifts...made my day!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.