12 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi I am filing for ROC by april, I just want to know if I have enough evidences as proof of our marriage. What I have right now are the following;

2 years of bank statement both savings and checking accounts,

print out paper that I sent money in philippines to my sister through our previous bank(june 2014-dec. 2014),

Property trust (home trust),

medical insurance,

dental insurance,

letter from statefarm stating our names with my husband,

printed paper showing co-ownership of our vehicle,

Printed papers from statefarm stating I am the primary driver of our other vehicle,

medical bills,

receipt from pest sprayer showing my number and signature,

receipt from western union showing my address when sending money to philippines,

printed paper for maintenance from toyota showing my cell number,

birth certificate of our baby,

cards we received from his relatives and wedding invitation card from his friend,

AAA membership cards (2015 & 2016)

gym membership

medical receipt payments,

pictures together and his families

My husband is in process of getting life insurance and putting my name as beneficiary.

If there are anything lacking or something you can recommend let me know please, I am kinda paranoid right now since I don't want any letter for RFE.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dont forget the tax records for three years, utility bills, credit card bills, and affidavits. The ITR is important and the others are additional docs which you may include. Goodluck.

N-400 process

03/03/16 Submitted N-400 application and docs
03/09/16 USCIS ackn rcpt (txt, email, and NOA1) and chk cashed
03/29/16 Biometrics (walked in - orig date 04/05/16)
04/04/16 In Line for an Interview (txt, email, and checked case status)

05/16/16 Scheduled for an Interview (Case Status Online)

05/20/16 Received I/L
06/24/16 Interview date (PASSED)
07/20/16 Oath-taking at LACC ( I AM NOW A US CITIZEN!!!)

Timeline

About the money sent to my sister it shows my address that means we are living together,I forgot to put my tax papers but we have it 2014-2015, we have the papers from our auto insurance stating our names me and my husband.the cellphone bill plan we have it as well and forgot to mention it above. The only thing I don't have is credit card and the affidavit from friends. I don't think affidavit is necessary since we have cards we received from his relatives and one of his friend. And we have that will,I mentioned it above about the property deeds and it's under our name.

Timeline

@aurpol

How can I provide 3years of ITR when removing of conditions of greencard is only for 2 years. That means we only have evidences for 2 years after our marriage, and we file it jointly 2014 and 2015, so I don't get it why I need to have 3years of ITR?

Timeline

I see.. thank you. It doesn't matter if I don't have any credit card statement right? Since we are only joint in savings and checking. I know it's kinda odd question but I just wanna make sure i'm not lacking something.

Timeline

Hi we don't have lease or rental payment because he already have this house before we got married and his mortgage payment was at his name. When he pay off this house he finally signed for property deed and put our name together. So the only utility bills that I have showing our names or cell number as a contact number are the pest control maintenance in the house, mobile plan, and some printed paper for house maintenance showing my signature.

Hi we don't have lease or rental payment because he already have this house before we got married and his mortgage payment was at his name. When he pay off this house he finally signed for property deed and put our name together. So the only utility bills that I have showing our names or cell number as a contact number are the pest control maintenance in the house, mobile plan, and some printed paper for house maintenance showing my signature.

You can add that property deed with both of your names together. When you submit the Tax Receipts, don't forget to include the W2's as well.

Just a simple reminder:

When you submit it, try putting it in light binder/folder and categorize them so they don't get confused with bulk of documents.aid565350-728px-Organize-Your-Binder-for

Good luck :dancing:

ṲϟCЇϟ STAGE
2012 Sep 22 ::I-130 Sent
2012 Sep 24 :: NOA1
2012 Nov 26 :: NOA2

NVC STAGE
2012 Nov 30 :: LND case#/IIN received via phone;
2012 Dec 10 :: DS3032 sent
2012 Dec 14 :: Case# received via email
2012 Dec 15 :: AOSbill / IV bil INVOICED -delay the process due to personal reasons-

2013 Jan 15 :: AOS / IV Paid -delay the process due to personal reasons-

2013 May 2 :: NVC received IV / AOS Package

2013 May 17 :: Sent checklist via FedEx

2013 May 22 :: Received Checklist

2013 May 30 :: Case Complete

CONSULATE STAGE

2013 June 5 :: Interview Scheduled by NVC

2013 June 7 :: Received Instruction Page

2013 Jun 22 :: Medical Passed

2013 July 10 :: Interview Passed

2013 July 12 :: Visa on Hand

POE

2013 Aug 13 :: Houston, Texas

2013 Sep 1 :: Card Received

ROC

2015 July 4 :: Packet Sent (Missed to include Tax and Leases due to emergency purposes so RFE is expected)

2015 July 6 :: NOA 1 Receipt

2015 July 29 :: Biometrics Schedule but moved due to emergency reasons

2015 Oct 8 :: Returned to USA

2015 Oct 15 :: Biometrics Done

2016 Jan 21 :: RFE Received as expected

2016 Feb 25 :: RFE docs sent

2016 Feb 27 :: USCIS RFE docs delivered

2016 Mar 17 :: Card Production Ordered

2016 Mar 21 :: Snail Mail (Sent by USCIS on 3-18-16 / Approved)

2016 Mar 25 :: 10 yr GC Received

N400

2016 May 15 :: Application to be sent!

Filed: Timeline

irs tax transcripts are more important than your entire list.

not sure what these items are for - the dont prove co-habitation.

print out paper that I sent money in philippines to my sister through our previous bank(june 2014-dec. 2014),

receipt from western union showing my address when sending money to philippines,

the following are not strong evidence and you are better off including utility bills instead

cards we received from his relatives and wedding invitation card from his friend,
gym membership

2006 - Entered US on F-1
2009 - COS to H-1
2011 - Married USC

Conditional GC Process:
04/2012 - Concurrent I-130 petition / I-485 AOS / I-765 EAD / I-131 AP sent
35 days to biometrics, 73 days to EAD/AP combo card, 85 days to interview, 96 days to Conditional Green Card

04/2014 - Eligible for ROC

06/2014 - I-751 package filing joint with spouse sent

5 days to extension,37 days to biometrics, 172 days to CSC transfer, 247 days to Green Card

04/2015 - Eligible for Citizenship

09/2015 - N-400 package filing on basis of USC spouse sent

29 days to biometrics, 105 days to interview, 147 days to oath and US citizenship

~ 9 years and 6 months from first entry to US citizenship

irs tax transcripts are more important than your entire list.

not sure what these items are for - the dont prove co-habitation.

the following are not strong evidence and you are better off including utility bills instead

gym membership

If Tax Transcripts are that important, why not just send those?

ROC Timeline!

Service Center : California Service Center

NOA2017-09-01

Biometrics : 2017-09-28

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

Marriage : 2015-01-10

AOS/EAD/AP NOA : 2015-01-20

Biometrics : 2015-02-17

EAD/AP Approved : 2015-03-17

NPIW : 2015-06-11

AOS Approved : 2015-11-24

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Timeline

We have it for two years IRS, I just forgot to mention it above. We have it and i'm sending those together with the rest of my evidences. We have a child in our marriage I think that's the strongest among the other evidences that I have. I just don't have much of utility bills. But we have those financial statement for 2 years, deeds in our house both in our name and still waiting for the life insurance of my husband putting me as a beneficiary. So I hope I have strong evidences, just having thought of RFE is stressful.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.