Webdevman

Manila CR1 interview - 221g assistance needed

57 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our visa was issued Monday, we got a text that passport is ready for pickup Wednesday. You should get it this week.

Dont forget to get your CFO sticker.

Awesome!

We are planning on picking up the Visa and then getting the stamp done at the cfo on the same day. :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anybody still on AP re:NBI?

iUhVm4.png

-=MY FAMILY'S VISAJOURNEY=-

08/27/14- POE:LAX

09/05/14- Rec'd SSN in mail

09/15/14- ELIS status chaged to OPTIMIZED

09/23/14- ELIS status CLOSED

09/26/14- GC received

F2A VISAS FOR WIFE & 2 DAUGHTERS LIFE IN THE USA

10/14/14- I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox 05/29/16- POE:JFK

10/17/14- Packet received 06/06/16- SSNs received

10/22/14- NOA 1 & routed to VSC

12/03/14- NOA 2 & routed to NVC (PD 10/17/14)

06/29/15- NVC letter received with Case # & IIN

06/30/15- Agent appointed via phone

07/01/15- Email received re:Choice of Agent

07/12/15- AOS & IV fee paid

08/14/15- AOS papers mailed

09/03/15- DS 260 submitted

09/18/15- Civil documents submitted to NVC

11/09/15- Received checklist re:NBI clearance

11/12/15- NBI clearances submitted

12/30/15- CASE COMPLETE!!!! :dance:

02/27/16- Received interview letter via email

03/31/16- Medical Day 1-COMPLETED

04/01/16- Medical Day 2-PASSED!!! :dance:

04/05/16- USEM Interview=221G re:NBI clearance-addition of misspelled name in marriage certificate as an AKA for wife :shocked:

04/19/16- Mailed new NBI clearance with AKA via 2GO

04/21/16- 2GO document out for delivery to USEM

04/22/16- Case touched, still AP

04/27/16- CEAC status changed ISSUED :dancing:

04/30/16- Visas on hand!!!; ELIS fees paid

05/03/16- CFO done: Immigrant Data Summary detached in all visa packets :ranting:

05/06/16- Visa packets and passports returned to USEM via 2GO

05/10/16- Visa packets received at USEM

05/13/16- Resealed visa packets received

05/29/16- POE: JFK

Worrying is wasting energy on the things that you can't control, leave everything in God's hand.

THINK LESS, PRAY MORE.

We are picking up right in Manila so I heard 1 to 2 days. I would love to do it this week.

I am tripping out on this! I have checked that status site so many times than when it said ready it did not register in my brain right away.. I was seeing the word ready with my eyes but my mind was saying nope, just ap again. Then it hit me.. Holy #### Ready!! I refresh the page 5 minutes later and Issued!

Thanks to everyone here that helped out.

Here are a few notes that may help people that have direct filed in Manila.

#1 - Affidavits help. Have them signed, dated and include a copy of their drivers license or id. This serves as pretty good evidence that the person in the affidavit actually wrote it.

#2 - If you are in doubt on whether or not to fill out I864A then do it. If they do not need it they just will not keep it when your at the interview. If they need it you will have it. If you are using a co sponsor and living with them and they are filing taxes jointly you may need an I864A from both people. We did.

#3 - If you have been in the Philippines long enough to file direct at the embassy(Over 6 months) then you are going to have to prove you still have residence in the USA. I did this with affidavits, letters and bills to my address and my car registration.

Oh well, it has been a long road for us. We filed our petition in November. if you use Google be sure to check your trash and spam box. All the emails I ever got from the embassy always went into the inbox but the one with our case number went into the spam folder and never synced onto my phone. When I called numerous times they never told me that we were all set or gave me a case number until the last time someone finally told me your case number has been sent already. I had him resend to another address and I got it that day. Keep an eye out for that because we wasted over a month on that..

See you in the USA!!!!

congratulation ur wait is finally over I'm happy for u guys,, me and my wife are still waiting she sent out the additional docus march 29, 2016, until now still on Admins Process.. hoping and praying it will be done soon

Timeline

Congrats!!! We that are still waiting live though this good news!

The waiting and not knowing is by far the worse aspect of this entire thing. Hope you hear something good soon!

Thanks for the congrats!

congratulation ur wait is finally over I'm happy for u guys,, me and my wife are still waiting she sent out the additional docus march 29, 2016, until now still on Admins Process.. hoping and praying it will be done soon

Should be very soon for you! :)

The waiting and not knowing is by far the worse aspect of this entire thing. Hope you hear something good soon!

Thanks for the congrats!

Should be very soon for you! :)

just wondering I check the status at ceac site why it still on AP..

Timeline

just wondering I check the status at ceac site why it still on AP..

Because it has only been a few days for you and nothing happens over the weekends. You should see a status update though when they actually receive the updates. The consulate section I mean. I do not think it should be much longer for you though.

Because it has only been a few days for you and nothing happens over the weekends. You should see a status update though when they actually receive the updates. The consulate section I mean. I do not think it should be much longer for you though.

hopefully bro,, its been 1 week and 3 days now I hope I can hear from them anytime soon..

Timeline

1 week and 3 days since you sent the 221g documents or since they received? We sent our documents on the 11th of April on a Friday and we just got our visa so you are still a bit early I think. The embassy received the documents on the on Monday the 14th but I do think it takes a day or maybe more for the documents to even get to the consulate section from the shipping and receiving areas at the embassy.

1 week and 3 days since you sent the 221g documents or since they received? We sent our documents on the 11th of April on a Friday and we just got our visa so you are still a bit early I think. The embassy received the documents on the on Monday the 14th but I do think it takes a day or maybe more for the documents to even get to the consulate section from the shipping and receiving areas at the embassy.

march 29, my wife sent it out and march 30, received by the embassy thru 2go tracker, and I called last Monday if they receive the package and the operatot told me it was received and still reviewing and be patience.. I hope everything will be fine, the embassy just ask for my I-864A with original sign same with my father and my wife singapore police cetificate..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.