4 the luv of Masr

Travel Docs Website

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I know there have been at least somewhat brief discussions on the topic of the Travel Docs website but I haven't quite found the answer I'm looking for. What is the Travel Docs website used for in regard to the immigration process and is it mandatory to register? My husband will have his interview in March; is there something he needs to fill out through this website prior to his interview? Can I create an account for us on the website?

Timeline

Yes you have to register before the interview this website for areomax so if embassy need any paperwork you will use areomax and when the embassy done with your case they will send your passport through areomax make sure you choose the closest location to you and also don't forget your pass word this website is going to be very important to you by the end of the process. Good luck

Timeline

Yes definitely register on that site.

The embassy uses that to communicate with you and as the previous person said, that's how you get your documents back at the end (via Aramax)

I'll have to call the number to get help filling it out. It's asks for information that I would have no way of knowing; for example, "US departure date". How can we possibly know when my husband will get his visa and travel?

Timeline

I'll have to call the number to get help filling it out. It's asks for information that I would have no way of knowing; for example, "US departure date". How can we possibly know when my husband will get his visa and travel?

I'm so confused about this Travel docs website business. As stated on here, I "have" to create an account before the interview. I went to the website and called the number to get assistance with filling it and there was basically a long drawn out automated message; I never did get to speak to a human.

I finally found where I can create a new user account; it literally asked for my husband's name, an email address, and to create a password for the account. That's it. Then it takes you to the dashboard where you can select: My Dashboard/Visa Information/Fee Payment/Family Details/Schedule and Appointment, etc.

What is all this? I created the account...is that all I do for now? I try to click on Family Details and it does nothing. On the Embassy website it says that we need to create the account so that when the visa is printed they know where to send everything, yet when I set up the account for the travel docs it did not ask for a physical address at all. I'm so confused.

Edited by 4 the luv of Masr

Timeline

I'm so confused about this Travel docs website business. As stated on here, I "have" to create an account before the interview. I went to the website and called the number to get assistance with filling it and there was basically a long drawn out automated message; I never did get to speak to a human.

I finally found where I can create a new user account; it literally asked for my husband's name, an email address, and to create a password for the account. That's it. Then it takes you to the dashboard where you can select: My Dashboard/Visa Information/Fee Payment/Family Details/Schedule and Appointment, etc.

What is all this? I created the account...is that all I do for now? I try to click on Family Details and it does nothing. On the Embassy website it says that we need to create the account so that when the visa is printed they know where to send everything, yet when I set up the account for the travel docs it did not ask for a physical address at all. I'm so confused.

I think I figured it out...at least I hope. I logged out and back in again and in a very roundabout way found a place to enter visa delivery address information; that's what I was most concerned about. Feel free to add any helpful hints though!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.