Lkhan123

In AP after interview. Got email from islamabad embassy

439 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sana1095 said:

Hello, my fiancé had his interview and he forgot his birth certificate they asked us to send them we already did it. After that I emailed embassy they said it’s on AP I have to wait.  He had his interview on feb 11 and we send paper on feb 24th. It have been updated 4 times since interview. I m so confused. 

you might have seen some cases are in AP for years sitting abandoned so i think it’s good sing that your case updating frequently. Indicate that they working on your case. Mine was updating every 2nd or  3rd day and on 14th day it says issue.

2 hours ago, salu sou said:

you might have seen some cases are in AP for years sitting abandoned so i think it’s good sing that your case updating frequently. Indicate that they working on your case. Mine was updating every 2nd or  3rd day and on 14th day it says issue.

That’s good and congrats but the thing is when I emailed them they didn’t say Anything positive about case time they said “Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the amount of time the processing will take, and timing varies based on the individual circumstances of each case.” So I m worried thinking they might take long time and it’s funny they don’t need no more document.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sana1095 said:

That’s good and congrats but the thing is when I emailed them they didn’t say Anything positive about case time they said “Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the amount of time the processing will take, and timing varies based on the individual circumstances of each case.” So I m worried thinking they might take long time and it’s funny they don’t need no more document.

True every case is different and I guess all you can do is keep the positive hope. Good luck.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Sana1095 said:

As we know embassy is cancelling the interview will they not work in our case mean while. 

Hard to predict. But if your update date changes that indicate they work on your case.

On 3/20/2020 at 2:23 AM, Sana1095 said:

+92-51111234111

Thanks a lot for this. Pretty sure I came across the number on the website but never considered using it based on what I had read.

2 hours ago, Sana1095 said:

Where u able to get hold of them

I will ask my wife in Pak to try on Monday.  I hope she will be able to get a hold of someone.  Did they ask for the case number?  Anything else? 

On 3/21/2020 at 7:52 PM, HaiderAli said:

Thanks a lot for this. Pretty sure I came across the number on the website but never considered using it based on what I had read.

I will ask my wife in Pak to try on Monday.  I hope she will be able to get a hold of someone.  Did they ask for the case number?  Anything else? 

Yes they will ask her the case number if she will request for the status of visa because they have to send an email to immigration department to let your wife know on email her status. Most important thing they will ask her is passport number. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.