Rahim786

Administrative Processing for my Wife

313 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@M.and A thank.you so.much for keeping me on your mine and praying for me i appreciate it. I check the ceac site about 4 times a day. And still stuck ready for interview since March.18..

I.just pray we all.get through this ASAP and get to be with our love ones.

In the name of Allah amen!!

I'm hoping that you heat something good this week in Sha Allah in Sha Allah.

I can imagine the pain. I check ceac web too and that too 2-3 times/day. :( recite surah quraish after namaz 7 times, it eases stuff. All the best.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@for k 2 from k 3..

Thanks dear...inshallah...

My category is CR1 and my mrs is u.s citizen....

Please pray for us..need ur prayers

Timeline

This is a very useful review if you have Re-Interview

So embassy called us on 6 April and wanted a second interview. They were very kind and gave her a date of her ease..

She had a name clearance so it was easy entry, she went through shuttle and stuff..

They took her to a separate room with posters horrifying any liar. They left her in room for some time, and she got really relaxed

A lawyer like CO (Caucasian) discussed her file with a local man who later translated, while he did a very thorough questioning from her. There were questions regarding her own life like why is she marrying now and why not after her first divorce.. They had complete record of Petitioner's life. and asked questions like who live with him (none), on whose name is the property (petitioner) ,.. Who are the other people whose name show up in the record (a women had rented house earlier) who lives in his other house (his former wife, a daughter husband, younger daughter.. son moved out) whose name is it transferred to (wife after divorce).. Why his name show up in list ( entire family moved there before separation) How the divorce process was run

And so many technical questions....

She answered very well, the translator was excellent. Interviewer was very glad and said that he find no complication in the case and is referring it to his co worker

The CO asked some questions too.. Then said that you are approved you will get back your passport with visa, upon inquiry he said it will take 10 days

He also thanked her for coming to be reinterviewed and cooperating so much :D

so we are very happy now..

sent packet on 4 feb, received interview letter on 14 feb, interview on 3 march.. Updates on 7,8,15,25,march 4,7,april.. Reinterview on April 12

Its finally over

K-1 Case Filed: August 2015

Interview # 1: 3 March 2016 ➡ Results: AP :cry:

Updates: 4 March | 7 March | 8 March | 15 March | 25 March (Mail Update) | 4 April | 8 April (Mail Update) | :clock: CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

Interview # 2: 12 April 2016 ➡ Results: APPROVED :dancing:

Updates: 20 April | 21 April | 23 April | 25 April | 3 May (Mail Update) | 9 May (Mail Update) | 11 May | :girlwerewolf2xn: CEAC Status: Ready

| 17 May | Case Creation date changed and Moved to Non-Immigrant visa | :shocked: CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

:jest::energy: 18 May & Issued :energy::jest:

| 20 May | Fiancee Passport available for Pick up

| Never showed up | Fiancee's Daughter Passport available for Pick up :sleepy:

| 21 May | Passport Picked up :dance:

| 14 June | P.O.E at Atlanta :dancing:

AOS Case Filed: June 2016

Current Status:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Timeline

YAAAAAAY! You guys did it. Finally :) start packing your bags. Haha

And remember me in your prayers please. I'm waiting for my interview letter.

Lol thanks (L) (L) (L)

IA you will have a smooth process :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy:

Updates: 4 March | 7 March | 8 March | 15 March | 25 March (Mail Update) | 4 April | 8 April (Mail Update) | :clock: CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

Updates: 20 April | 21 April | 23 April | 25 April | 3 May (Mail Update) | 9 May (Mail Update) | 11 May | :girlwerewolf2xn: CEAC Status: Ready

| 17 May | Case Creation date changed and Moved to Non-Immigrant visa | :shocked: CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

Current Status:

Timeline

:clock: :clock: The Key I have found through the terrible process :clock: :clock:

Never be secretive about your relation... My mother and step father to be are both in their 40/50s and they have had previous marriages and stuff.. So embassy didn't approved them until everything was very clear.. My mother loved that she was taken to a separate room for her second interview where she was provided a translator, and she spoke like hell crazy.. she told embassy everything that happened in their relation and give detailed answers of each question - Bang she got approved :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Strange part, still no proof demanded.. We had 1000 rs. worth of prints wasted :cry:

Current Status:

Timeline

This is a very useful review if you have Re-Interview

So embassy called us on 6 April and wanted a second interview. They were very kind and gave her a date of her ease..

She had a name clearance so it was easy entry, she went through shuttle and stuff..

They took her to a separate room with posters horrifying any liar. They left her in room for some time, and she got really relaxed

A lawyer like CO (Caucasian) discussed her file with a local man who later translated, while he did a very thorough questioning from her. There were questions regarding her own life like why is she marrying now and why not after her first divorce.. They had complete record of Petitioner's life. and asked questions like who live with him (none), on whose name is the property (petitioner) ,.. Who are the other people whose name show up in the record (a women had rented house earlier) who lives in his other house (his former wife, a daughter husband, younger daughter.. son moved out) whose name is it transferred to (wife after divorce).. Why his name show up in list ( entire family moved there before separation) How the divorce process was run

And so many technical questions....

She answered very well, the translator was excellent. Interviewer was very glad and said that he find no complication in the case and is referring it to his co worker

The CO asked some questions too.. Then said that you are approved you will get back your passport with visa, upon inquiry he said it will take 10 days

He also thanked her for coming to be reinterviewed and cooperating so much :D

so we are very happy now..

sent packet on 4 feb, received interview letter on 14 feb, interview on 3 march.. Updates on 7,8,15,25,march 4,7,april.. Reinterview on April 12

Its finally over

Alhamdulilah this is over and that too nicely. All the best :) btw did you get packet 4 in email or mail? And yeah, I saw an update on my case today and I thought I might get my interview letter (packet 4) but didn't get any. Asked my fiancé (petitioner) to check email but he didn't get any either. I'm so worried. :( you think I should contact embassy?

Thanks everybody.thanks for ur best wishes...

Congratulations brother its a very good news, could you please tell us how many total updates you got before visa issued. Thanks

Timeline

Congratulations brother its a very good news, could you please tell us how many total updates you got before visa issued. Thanks

Timeline

Dear total 8 updates...Three were due to in response of email from embassy and five were itself...today it was 9th and it was with issued...

I really pray for everyone...

Please recite surah quraish 7 times after each prayers regularly...it will ease everything. All the best

Timeline

Dear total 8 updates...Three were due to in response of email from embassy and five were itself...today it was 9th and it was with issued...

I really pray for everyone...

Please recite surah quraish 7 times after each prayers regularly...it will ease everything. All the best

I've been reciting it too! Yes, it really works. All the best for everything ahead :)

Timeline

Congratulations my friend.

I.got an.update today on my case. But still shows ready for interview which i still.do not.understand why?

When was your interview btw? And you've applied for k1 visa right? I've been praying for you a lot!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.