5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

i would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone here in VJ. Thanks for helping me and answering all of my questions! I came prepared at my interview yesterday, Jan. 11, 2016 because of the help of you guys! :) thank you so much! i'm lucky enough too that the american consul only asked me like 4 super basic questions then he already approved me. :) than around 11pm yesterday (phil. time) I checked my ceac status and its already "ISSUED". I hope to receive my passport and visa packet soon! thank you guys so much! without the help of all of you all, it would be hard for me and my sister to prepare for our interview! Goodluck to all you who have their upcoming interviews! you guys can do it! and to all who's still waiting at NVC, you'll get there! BIG patience is the key! :)

*btw, I just noticed that they let us fall in line in every step instead of flashing our number in the cue board.. that's why it was easier and faster to finish.. it was first come first serve basis/first to finish the step first to get in line at the next step basis at the embassy yesterday.. i don't know if its already permanent or the cue board is just broken. anyways, it was faster. :))

I hope to be reunited with my mom after almost 8 long years!! i'm excited :))

Edited by Bdr23

• 2 weeks later...

@bdr23 our visa was approved and issued on January 11th too but till now the passport is still at the embassy after I called yesterday. Did you get your visa or any information yet?

Edited by Trinitran1453

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

@bdr23 our visa was approved and issued on January 11th too but till now the passport is still at the embassy after I called yesterday. Did you get your visa or any information yet?

i already received mine 5 days after my interview. :)

you can check the status of your passport. just email them through passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com then put your passport number in the subject and the space provided for message. dont put anything rather than your passport number. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.