RK1031

alien reg. no.? what is it

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

in the AOS, EAD forms it keeps asking for my A#, in some places it says A# if any.

there is on the biographic information forms two places to put numbers,

one is on the top is "file number" with an A in the box,

while another is in the bottom of the form there is a box where it says put your name and alien reg. #, there is a space for the alien regristration number, but i don't know what it is, is it the visa number or the I-94 number, or something completly different

also what about your current occupation on the AOS form, as i'm not working now since the wedding do i leave it blank or put in what i normally would do??

any ideas anybody? cheers for all the help

i'll be so happy when these forms are sent in and the whole thing starts to be processed

Edited by RK1031

Hi.

The A# is the number in your non-immigrant visa page. It is the number under the annotation portion with the letter "A" before a set of numbers. The A# is also written at the back of your I-94.

About the current occupation, I would put none, or housewife / home-maker, or you can just leave it blank.

Goodluck.

Chris

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Cheers Chris

my visa dosen't have anything under the annotation on the visa, or on the I-94 is it supposd to?

maybe I should just put unknown?

thanks for the help on the occupation thing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.