KansasDragon

Insanity, Impatience, and Excitement

4 posts in this topic

Just a short 8 days ago, I dropped my packet in the mail.. Just last Thursday it was received in Nebraska..

And now 2 to 3 times a day, I check my online bank statement to see if the check is cashed, even though I know it only updates at night..I desperately want that case number so I can register on the USCIS site, so then I can make myself even more crazy checking that site all the time..

I've officially lost my mind..

Love is a wonderful thing.. Thanks Annie.. See what you did to me..

If it's going to be, it's up to me!

LoveLine (aka Timeline)

January 2005 - Met Annie online

February 13th 2006 - Met in Real - WOW!! Ikaw maganda!

February 14th 2006 - Proved I was really serious, proposed to Annie - She said "Yes"

February 2006 - January 2007 - Both working, saving, planning. Continuously chasing Annie online, on phone...

January 22, 2007 - February 4th, 2007 - Together again in Philippines, working on paperwork, visiting family.

February 27th 2007 - I-129F Mailed to Nebraska

March 6th - NOA1 Received.

May 23rd - NOA2, Received Approval Email

June 14th - Receive letter from NVC, packet on the way to Manila Embassy

July 30th - Annie receives packet from Embassy, appointment scheduled for September.

August 29th - Annie survives Blood Draw, Injections, and successfully completes Medical at St. Lukes.

September 13th - Annie is a huge success at the Embassy, SHE IS APPROVED!

September 20th - Visa in Hand, tickets purchased..

December 18th - Jumped on Airplane, Philippines for Christmas and New Year's.

December 27th - CFO Seminar Succesfully Completed

January 8th - Jumped on Airplane to USA together, Seattle POE, arrived home to Kansas.

March 14, 2008 - Married

May 19, 2008 - AOS NOA1 Recieved, Biometrics scheduled for June 18.

Filed: Timeline
Just a short 8 days ago, I dropped my packet in the mail.. Just last Thursday it was received in Nebraska..

And now 2 to 3 times a day, I check my online bank statement to see if the check is cashed, even though I know it only updates at night..I desperately want that case number so I can register on the USCIS site, so then I can make myself even more crazy checking that site all the time..

I've officially lost my mind..

Love is a wonderful thing.. Thanks Annie.. See what you did to me..

Welcome to our wonderful world. I wouldnt wish this upon my worst enemy.....The outcome I hear is worth every crazy moment.

Ah yes, welcome to the wonderful world of tapping your fingers waiting...and the refresh button ;)

At least though you have us here at vj for the rest of your journey! Hold tight, I hope it all goes well for you! (F)

K-1 visa issued: 12/15/2006

107 days from mailing AOS package to receiving green card! Received 6/27/07 dated 6/20/07

Removing conditions:

mailed 5/22/2009

Recieved at CSC 5/23/2009

Check cashed 5/27/09

NOA date 5/26/09 - still not received

I-551 stamp in passport 6/19/09

Biometrics notice date 6/16/09

Biometrics received 6/20/09

Biometrics apt date 7/9/09

Biometrics cancellation notice 6/27/09

Biometrics apt notice date 6/26 recieved 7/7

Biometrics apt 7/22/09

Touch 7/22/09

Finally able to see online info 7/22/09

Card production email 8/19/09 date ordered 8/18

Recieved approval letter in mail 8/19/09 date 8/13!

Touch 8/19

Email stating approval notice sent 8/24/09

Green card in hand!! 8/24/09

Husband joined army and moved from San Diego to Ft. Benning GA! 8/30/11

Filed N400 based on 5 years of residency 9/12/12

Recieved email notifcation recieved package 9/19/12

Biometrics 10/22/12

Early Biometrics 10/04/12

In line for interview 10/8/12 for 8 days

Interview 11/20/12 PASSED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Welcome aboard .. once you have your online case status set up setup your homepage as ..

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/logon.do?...anguage=ENGLISH

(replacing the word USERNAME with your username and the word PASSWORD with your password)

Then every time you open internet explorer your case status is immediately in front of you.

Oh the wait, it seems like forever .. NSC/CSC .. ugh.

I mailed our petition I-129F on Dec. 26 .. overnight mail, they sent out the NOA-1 on Jan. 8 (that is what the online status says anyways, I never did receive the hard copy of it thru snail mail) From the date of Jan. 8 I took the averages of individual timelines in my similar situation NSC/Phillipines according to the VJ timeline option and developed the "hopeful timeline" that is in my signature below to give you some idea of the waiting period that I am expecting for each step of the journey. Hopefully CSC will streamline/improve the process for future filers. I certainly wouldn't wish this wait on anyone.

Good luck and speedy journey

Edited by CountryBoy

Donnie and Sylvia

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.