Mydy

Personality Evaluation????

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi owensmj27,

I can understand how you feel.

The nurse also told me that earlier sched is full and Dec. 18 is the only date open for appointment. She suggested that I should reschedule the interview. I firmly told her that I don't agree with her suggestion and she must find me an earlier date so we can still do the Dec. 7 interview. I explained the urgency of our situation because any delay lessens my son's chance to leave the country with me. My son will turn 21 on January 25th and he will be denied entry when he reaches that age (K2 age limit is below 21 years old).

Delays caused by sickness or the interview results is understandable, but delays caused by SLEC's schedule is just downright frustrating.

I guess I have stressed her out big time, I am not proud about it and I did apologize to her, but I did what needs to be done.

She was able to find me an earlier date (Dec. 4).

I wish you all the best! I really hope they grant your request. Just let them know and make sure they understand your situation.

Hi Mydy,

I was there at St.Lukes yesterday and talked to the same lady who had given us schedule. Unfortunately no matter what I say she didnt change my daughter's schedule. So I guess we will just reschedule her and me and my other kids will proceed with our interview on Dec 9. I am so stress with this situation coz I really want my eldest to be with us on the same interview date. She is already 19 and we couldnt really afford to mess up as she is also near of aging out. I suppose that lady doesnt really understand the gravity of the situation. Anyways, wish you the best and God bless!

Thank you, X Factor! It will be Dec, 4 soon and I pray that there wont be any delays anymore.

Timeline

Hi owensmj27,

The nurse also told me that earlier sched is full and Dec. 18 is the only date open for appointment. She suggested that I should reschedule the interview. I firmly told her that I don't agree with her suggestion and she must find me an earlier date so we can still do the Dec. 7 interview. I explained the urgency of our situation because any delay lessens my son's chance to leave the country with me. My son will turn 21 on January 25th and he will be denied entry when he reaches that age (K2 age limit is below 21 years old).

Delays caused by sickness or the interview results is understandable, but delays caused by SLEC's schedule is just downright frustrating.

I guess I have stressed her out big time, I am not proud about it and I did apologize to her, but I did what needs to be done.

I wish you all the best! I really hope they grant your request. Just let them know and make sure they understand your situation.

Hi Mydy,

I was there at St.Lukes yesterday and talked to the same lady who had given us schedule. Unfortunately no matter what I say she didnt change my daughter's schedule. So I guess we will just reschedule her and me and my other kids will proceed with our interview on Dec 9. I am so stress with this situation coz I really want my eldest to be with us on the same interview date. She is already 19 and we couldnt really afford to mess up as she is also near of aging out. I suppose that lady doesnt really understand the gravity of the situation. Anyways, wish you the best and God bless!

Hi,

I wish you all the best for you and your kids too! I will be going back there on Friday and I really do hope that there will be no more delays.

Thank you, X Factor! It will be Dec, 4 soon and I pray that there wont be any delays anymore.

Edited by Mydy

owensmj27, on 01 Dec 2015 - 9:29 PM, said:owensmj27, on 01 Dec 2015 - 9:29 PM, said:owensmj27, on 01 Dec 2015 - 9:29 PM, said:
Mydy, on 30 Nov 2015 - 09:39 AM, said:Mydy, on 30 Nov 2015 - 09:39 AM, said:Mydy, on 30 Nov 2015 - 09:39 AM, said:

Hi owensmj27,

Hi Mydy,

Mydy, on 02 Dec 2015 - 06:13 AM, said:Mydy, on 02 Dec 2015 - 06:13 AM, said:Mydy, on 02 Dec 2015 - 06:13 AM, said:

May I lend a helpful hand to your replying to the post's of others.

If you want to reply to one person only and want their post to be within yours then choose "Quote" and place your curser under the "grayed" out box and begin your response.

If you want to reply to more than one person/post then choose "MultiQuote" to each that you want included then when you are ready to begin your answer select the choice within the pop up box "Reply to (X) post(s)". Again, place your cursor under the gray box that you want to reply to.

I hope this helps.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

Ok, so I will be at SLEC tomorrow morning for the personality evaluation. I really hope I would get my results on the same day, like just what the nurse promised me, as long as the doc wont make me go do further testing (may God forbid).

I will let you all know the result tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Timeline

Hi all!

I passed :)

The doc is very pleasant to talk to and she said I passed and I dont have to do another test anymore. The nurse instructed me to come back around 2pm.

?? thank you all for your encouragement!

Hi all!

The doc is very pleasant to talk to and she said I passed and I dont have to do another test anymore. The nurse instructed me to come back around 2pm.

Great news. Now go and get that visa!!!

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline

Hi all!

Congrats! By the way, I called St. Lukes again early this morning and talked to a diffrent person and he was nice enough to understand our situation and change my daughter's sched from Dec 29 to Dec 8 instead for her personality evaluation :)

owensmj27, on 04 Dec 2015 - 12:10 PM, said:owensmj27, on 04 Dec 2015 - 12:10 PM, said:

Congrats! By the way, I called St. Lukes again early this morning and talked to a diffrent person and he was nice enough to understand our situation and change my daughter's sched from Dec 29 to Dec 8 instead for her personality evaluation :)

That's good news! I hope things begin to run a little smoother for you.

Do be afraid to ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask someone else the same question. You just never know who will be the helper and who will be the.....

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.