Kiwan

Nvc or embassy

80 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

You don't need to look at pd . I cAlled nvc like 5of Oct they said I will submit I864A just that time I didn't get checklist email. Did you read my checklist should I send to I864A or I will bring to interview

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I will say u should call frirst nvc to talk supervisor and request them to complete case on ph and that u will bring those documents at the time of interview. If they don't do then u have no choice to submit.but first u should giv it try at least one or two times.may b u hold somebody nice,

Timeline

I didn't waste my time but my lawyer told me yesterday wait 2days

If u got any update on ur case also let me know. I am tryin to hold superviosr . Rep keep says to send items that they mention,

Timeline

What ur lawyer say about this sitution .and why said to wait 2 days more.

Same when I call nvc rep said send I864a and I864 bring to interview.

Minet said send i864a at nvc and bring i864 at time of interview. Did they request ur for w2 form also ?

Timeline

No they didn't request w2 just I864A. Same as you .My lawyer team working on 4days now he said I need cosponsor but send to nvc or bringi interview is the big questions for all. Bczz one side they said in checklist your case will send to us consultant or emabay

And other side only send one form. My lawyer don't want to delay in my case so .

Same they said you too . Send I864A to nvc and I864 bring in interview.

IF you want to talk to supervise call morning time 7:30 to 8

Timeline

I mostly call them right 7 am there time.i bleave they don't let talk to everyone to superviosr.cos how is this possible its rite 7am u call and ur recall go throw after 3,4 mins and when u request for superviosr and thy tell u after hold everybody be.i think they lie.

Timeline

If they goin to complete our case .they should already complete it. I think they are waiting documents from us. In few min I will call them will see if I able to hold a superviosr .

Timeline

I saw lot of checklist on online . Like bring on interview case they didn't mentions that that your case complete .. just said send I864 to he / she to bring in interview don't contact to nvc this time . When is interview will be scheduled we will send you letter .

Timeline

Every checklist is different .but I saw one checlist like us on vj.i will try to find and will giv u link.honestly I am confused.but I following u same time.if thy don't mention in there checklist about case complete so why we don't have a case complete sign,it being now 10 days we got checklist,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.