SUPERVISIOR REVIEW NVC

101 posts in this topic

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

nope...will wait till monday. because supervisor told me they will review my file and will let me know by monday..if not i will call again on tuesday..

Here is list or checklist ,what thy need and what need to correct. Plz tell do I need to send it Tonga or have to bring all these documents time of interview. One page was left to upload due to short stroge space.

Here is list or checklist ,what thy need and what need to correct. Plz tell do I need to send it Tonga or have to bring all these documents time of interview. One page was left to upload due to short stroge space.

here I put every pic of screen shot.to see all what u say,

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

here I put every pic of screen shot.to see all what u say,

i cant see any pic here

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Here they are in new topic nvc or embassy.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/572719-nvc-or-embassy/

i just saw..dont send anything to nvc ...it clearly said take with your interview..

Timeline

i just saw..dont send anything to nvc ...it clearly said take with your interview..

Here

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi friends, on Friday I called NVC and luckily I was able to speak to a Supervisor and what a great lady she is, she is the one who first helped me in reviewing the DS-260 and on Friday she is the one who reviewed my pending documents and confirmed me that your case is completed and closed. this morning I called again to double check and found that it is completed and now waiting for the Interview schedule I hope I get that soon.

Thanks a lot to @Bond, @Kiwan, @MiyA35 for being so supportive.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hi friends, on Friday I called NVC and luckily I was able to speak to a Supervisor and what a great lady she is, she is the one who first helped me in reviewing the DS-260 and on Friday she is the one who reviewed my pending documents and confirmed me that your case is completed and closed. this morning I called again to double check and found that it is completed and now waiting for the Interview schedule I hope I get that soon.

Congrats! Glad to hear your case is finally completed!

F2B

(Helping aunt with cousin's petition)

01/02/2011: PD (Priority Date)
01/04/2011: I-130 NOA1

02/16/2011: I-130 NOA2

08/04/2016: Received DS-261/AOS Bill

08/06/2016: Completed DS-261/Paid AOS Bill

08/16/2016: Received IV Bill

10/11/2016: Submitted AOS/IV documentation

10/11/2016: Paid IV fee bill

10/14/2016: Submitted DS-260

Timeline

Congrats! Glad to hear your case is finally completed!

Oh God how did I forgot my best buddy, I am sorry man you know what the same person who completed your case is the same one who completed mine too. Thanks a lot Teeak.

How are the interview preparations going on? I hope you have sent all your documents.

Timeline

Oh God how did I forgot my best buddy, I am sorry man you know what the same person who completed your case is the same one who completed mine too. Thanks a lot Teeak.

How are the interview preparations going on? I hope you have sent all your documents.

Lol! Yeah, no prob!

I'm glad you were able to get a hold of her! She is really helpful and generally wants everyone's case to be completed properly.

Yes, everything is going well! You should start prepping too since you'll have an interview soon. They're scheduling December interviews right now so hopefully you'll have a date by the end of this week!

F2B

Timeline

Lol! Yeah, no prob!

I'm glad you were able to get a hold of her! She is really helpful and generally wants everyone's case to be completed properly.

Yes, everything is going well! You should start prepping too since you'll have an interview soon. They're scheduling December interviews right now so hopefully you'll have a date by the end of this week!

If I am scheduled for the December I will be the lucky guy and that's what I am hoping for, you are right I should start collecting all my documents too. My PD 12th May 2014 and as per the current visa bulletin I am current don't you think they schedule the interviews based on the case complete date?

Timeline

Yep, they do it off the CC date. I don't know if your embassy is New Delhi or Mumbai but both are scheduling December interviews for those who got CC in October.

Check out the spreadsheet and sort it by embassy:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtbvTEwLyHz1dEhlZjdKczRMRmJrSnc5MTk1SkVrYVE&usp=sharing#gid=0

F2B

Timeline

Yep, they do it off the CC date. I don't know if your embassy is New Delhi or Mumbai but both are scheduling December interviews for those who got CC in October.

Check out the spreadsheet and sort it by embassy:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtbvTEwLyHz1dEhlZjdKczRMRmJrSnc5MTk1SkVrYVE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Cool Teeak thanks a lot for the link that really helps and my consulate is Mumbai India I hope they give me a date soon.

Timeline

A big congratgulation.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.