20 posts in this topic

I had same situation. My Ds-260 was completed on July 5th and I sent my all civil documents on August 21st after 30 days I called them tp check status on my civil documents I came to know that my Ds-260 has not been reviewed yet. I was surprised to know this. She put my Ds-260 on supervisor review on 22nd Septmeber and told me it gonna take another 42 days lol. I started to call every week to get supervisor on call but I was being told no one available. Last week they told me my documents has been reviewed and they dont need anything else from me they just waiting on DS-260. Yesterday I called again to get supervisor, she put me on hole for few seconds and told me she busy on other call but she said it gonna be reviewed this week. Today I got 3 N/A which usually means case has been completed and i made a call to check status on my case and I was been told case has been completed and wait for interview to be scheduled. I am US citizen and its more than a year since i applied for my husband's visa. NVC sucks!!!!

Where is your husband from? I am in the same boat. :( I'm still here waiting. Some applicants from the same country as mine got it easily. :(I don't know why it's happening to me.

I had same situation. My Ds-260 was completed on July 5th and I sent my all civil documents on August 21st after 30 days I called them tp check status on my civil documents I came to know that my Ds-260 has not been reviewed yet. I was surprised to know this. She put my Ds-260 on supervisor review on 22nd Septmeber and told me it gonna take another 42 days lol. I started to call every week to get supervisor on call but I was being told no one available. Last week they told me my documents has been reviewed and they dont need anything else from me they just waiting on DS-260. Yesterday I called again to get supervisor, she put me on hole for few seconds and told me she busy on other call but she said it gonna be reviewed this week. Today I got 3 N/A which usually means case has been completed and i made a call to check status on my case and I was been told case has been completed and wait for interview to be scheduled. I am US citizen and its more than a year since i applied for my husband's visa. NVC sucks!!!!

Does it mean I should try??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

finally supervisior review my documents today send me another checklist but they want again the same document..they police clearance certificate from indian consulate in US..the one i sent they said its not acceptable..any suggestions what should i do now..i think if i apply again the pcc the consulate will send the same thing with updated date..please help ..thank you

I would suggest you to keep calling and ask them to transfer your call to supervisor. Even they will say that no one is available, you call every day. I hope that will help. Thats so true people who applied after me like recently this year they already got interview scheduled also. Its a big mess.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.