skinman569

Help! She is here, now what?

2 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I need direction on how to get my wife a ss card, drivers license, etc. I have just received the approval for her I-130. She is here on a K3 visa. I am saving up for the next round of doc's. Is there anyway I can get the ball rolling before sending in the 483?

OOPS!, I meant the I-485

10/26/04 Met online

11/9/04 first phone conversation

11/10/04 first "I love you" for both of us

02/10/05 Met at Domodedovo airport, Moscow

02/10/05 Boarded train to Yoshkar-Ola

02/11/05 3:30 AM Asked her to marry me (she said yes)

03/01/05 left for home

04/18/05 returned to plan wedding

05/07/05 Married in Yoshkar-Ola

05/17/05 returned to US again, Ugh

07/16/05 Sent I-130 to Nebraska

07/24/05 NOA1

07/25/05 Sent I-129 to Missouri

09/06/05 Recieved letter from nvc, file to Moscow

09/23/05 Embassy sent packet 3

09/26/05 NOA2, better late than never

10/05/05 I receive email, Interview date Dec 20, Woo Hoo

12/15/05 Medical

12/20/05 INTERVIEW!!!

12/24/05 My Tanya leaves for US

12/25/05 Home together at last, sooo great!!!

08/22/06 8 months already, I cant believe it, still great[/color]

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
I need direction on how to get my wife a ss card, drivers license, etc. I have just received the approval for her I-130. She is here on a K3 visa. I am saving up for the next round of doc's. Is there anyway I can get the ball rolling before sending in the 483?

The first thing you should do is file an I-765 to get her an EAD. She will not be able to get anything else without it. You send it to the same Chicago address where you sent in the I-129F.

Knowledge itself is power - Sir Francis Bacon

I have gone fishing... you can find me by going here http://**removed due to TOS**

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.