wait time for scheduling an interview reached the limits

60 posts in this topic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

yes bro i got the e mail , i sent an e mail to the NVC and they replied with the interview letter , i have a question bro if you recieved it , can you go to the list of documents its on the 5th page , Is it an F next to court records and an O next to the Algerian police certificate ?

yes there is F next to court records and mine has J next to police certififcate

Timeline

yes there is F next to court records and mine has J next to police certififcate

thank you brother , god be with all of us , this is the moment we have been waiting for .

Bianconeri , it's over 2 weeks

Edited by jayzed

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Walaykoum salam, It was my husband that had an interview, it did not go well, he said the man would not give him the visa, he said he needs more proof of our relationship. :crying:
I have a friend that said 2 of her friends did not get their visa also.
it was the same consular officer, a young blonde man with blue eyes. they all say he asks very personal questions and is not friendly.
Insha Allah my husband can give him the proof and receive a visa
take as much proof of your relationship, anything and everything you have . Insha Allah all will go well for you.

Timeline

he was given a document that states he is to provide more proof of our relationship and could then be approved. he is to take the documents back to the embassy, no appointment.
we are printing out our skype and facebook conversations from the last 2 1/2 years and screen shots of our text mess. that we had saved and capture pic from skype, Also he had his family and friends sign affidavat/ certificate of Oath that they know our relationship to be serious and a true marriage, anything we can to show we really do have a serious marraige, insha Allah they accept this and he gets his visa.

Timeline

Inchallah madam he will get the visa this is frustrating but tell him to trust in allah he's and rely on him . i feel sad and stressed more my interview will be in the coming week . lets pray for allah that we will all get it inchallah .

Timeline

Alhamdo lillah
yes , all we can do is make many Doa and trust in Allah..It is very stressful and sad times right now, but Alhamdo lilah , just have to be patinet .
please take with you as much evidence of your relationship, that is very important ,
Insha Allah , all will be good for all of us and my husband and your visa be approved.
dont be stressed or sad. be strong. just keep make Doa.. Baraka Allahu fika

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Salam, wanted to see how everyone case is going ? did everyone have their interviews yet and did you get your visa ?
we are still waiting , gave them additional documents, insha Allah they give my husband a visa.

Timeline

Hello , how're you guys doing , inchallah he will get it once they see the evidence . i am making doa to you guys may god make everything in your road easy and grant you his help and enter the joy to your hearts soon , after the big gratitude to allah , i need to thank you guys for helping me , you gave me the most imporant advices , and as much as you helped me and people god will help you inchallah , just keep trusting his greatness and you will get what you wish .

For me hamdulilah i was interviewed by the female consular officer and she was the nicest , she wanted to know everything about my wife , i didn't have problem to tell her about anything she was so friendly and she issued my visa , the other side wasn't that easy , the guy you talked about was a bit tough he accepted some after long time interviewing and i guess he refused some too . what made the decisions of him were the evidence , inchallah. He will be sure now about the truth and the bonafide of your relationship , keep tracking on ceac and hopefully the status will change soon to "issued" keep trust on allah and you won't regret it please .

May allah realize what you guys want .

Edited by jayzed

Timeline

Masha Allah , I am so happy for you . May Allah bless you .
Insha Allah , we too be blessed to get our visa and be together soon.

thank you for your doas,
JazakAllah Khair

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.