wait time for scheduling an interview reached the limits

60 posts in this topic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

elhamduliallah I called to day and the rep told me good news :) my wife interview is nov 22 inchallah , if u did not call nvc yet try to call inchallah all of u get nov interview.

Alhamu lillah,

Congratulations , that is great news.. :)

Timeline

I got it guys !!!! It's November 25th ! I'm so glad this stress ended !! Now another kind of stress started !! Thank you for everything bros hamdoulilah billion of times !

Alhamdu lillah , that is great news !!

Timeline

I just received the interview letter in my email. I found out late friday night about the interview date, they said it was scheduled that day. so it was about only 2-3 business days to receive the interview letter, so keep checking your email for your letter. :)

Timeline

I just received the interview letter in my email. I found out late friday night about the interview date, they said it was scheduled that day. so it was about only 2-3 business days to receive the interview letter, so keep checking your email for your letter. :)

yes bro i got the e mail , i sent an e mail to the NVC and they replied with the interview letter , i have a question bro if you recieved it , can you go to the list of documents its on the 5th page , Is it an F next to court records and an O next to the Algerian police certificate ?

Timeline

read the 4 page for cod definitions F mean nvc did not request this form or document , and o mean nvc sent this form or documents to us embassy

yes bro i know this i asked about the 5th page in it there're the documents you must submit to the embassy i got an F next to the court records and an o next to the Algerian police certificate , is that what you got too ?

Timeline

I guess this is a misunderstanding , in Algeria we call it Court record ans in america maybe it's called police certificate , any way i'll take the original of casier judiciare , and that's it !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.