nabil and rachel

Nebrasca service center, news

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

Sure it's tough, for everybody. Won't it be particularly funny if it will turn out to be YOUR petition NSC delays approving, because they have to answer so many silly calls? :idea:

(Nah! I'm just messing with you. I truly hope you will be approved very, very soon! You, me, and everyone! :thumbs: )

FYI The National Customer Service Center for USCIS handles our calls NOT Nebraska Service Center or any other Service Center for that matter.

Take your time and go through the threads on here and see how calling USCIS have helped many instead of jumping into people's threads and replies with your negativity.

Hey if by any chance they decide to delay my CASES .. heck! all the more reason to call them!

YES we are all in the same IR1/CR1 boat here...so here's to a quick approval to you and of course to the rest of us May Filers here!! Cheers!!! B-)

graphics-exclamation-mark-527817.gif April 9th: Got Married yektdeort6eji5ha.png

CR1 animal-graphics-pigeons-221733.gif CR2

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

FYI The National Customer Service Center for USCIS handles our calls NOT Nebraska Service Center or any other Service Center for that matter.

Take your time and go through the threads on here and see how calling USCIS have helped many instead of jumping into people's threads and replies with your negativity.

There's limited money and resources allocated to immigration services. If more staff is needed at the National Customer Service Center to handle wasteful calls, less resources are available elsewhere. It's simple math.

I'm all for calling USCIS when truly needed. It's very beneficial to call multiple times as well as go for Info Pass appointments, in those cases when there is an obvious problem or error that needs to be solved ASAP. Persistence pays off.

What I'm objecting to is calling all the time, in organized groups, just to keep tabs on "what day of what month are they working now" and "how fast is the line moving and when will it get to MEEEEEE!". LOL

Best of luck to all of us.

Timeline

There's limited money and resources allocated to immigration services. If more staff is needed at the National Customer Service Center to handle wasteful calls, less resources are available elsewhere. It's simple math.

I'm all for calling USCIS when truly needed. It's very beneficial to call multiple times as well as go for Info Pass appointments, in those cases when there is an obvious problem or error that needs to be solved ASAP. Persistence pays off.

What I'm objecting to is calling all the time, in organized groups, just to keep tabs on "what day of what month are they working now" and "how fast is the line moving and when will it get to MEEEEEE!". LOL

Best of luck to all of us.

:lol: relax ...ok? no matter what you say or whatever that you're objecting to on here doesn't really matter! Most of the guys who have commented on here are from the May and June filers thread AND we always welcome good news! And or any news from the 3 service centers ! Whatever way they like to go about things is their decision AND ALL we REALLY want and look forward to is to get approved ASAP! :energy:

graphics-exclamation-mark-527817.gif April 9th: Got Married yektdeort6eji5ha.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

hello everybody

today my friend call uscis and they said that they're in 6 Mai

good news from nebraska

Strange I just called USCIS and they told they are processing March 13th, 2015 right now. My priority date is April 6th, still waiting....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Strange I just called USCIS and they told they are processing March 13th, 2015 right now. My priority date is April 6th, still waiting....

nebraska? i know a friend his priority date is April 6th and he got approved in 15 september

event.png

event.png

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

USCIS:

I-130 Sent :.....................................05/27/2015

I-130 NOA1 :...................................05/28/2015

I-130 Approved :..............................11/13/2015

NVC:

NVC Received :...............................12/07/2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :..........12/18/2015

Paid AOS:........................................12/18/2015

Receive IV Bill : ..............................12/22/2015

Paid IV Bill: .....................................12/22/2015

Submitted DS-260: .........................12/24/2015

Sent AOS & IV Package:.................01/07/2016

Scan Date Email Received:.............01/08/2016

Case Completed at NVC :...............02/16/2016

NVC Left :

INTERVIEW:

Medical Appointment Date:.............03/232016

Interview Date:...............................04/06/2016

Interview Result :............................APPROVED

Timeline

we called monday they said 6 mai and yesterday (wednesday) too, they said they return to 24 april to finish some petition, i'll call tomorrow (Friday) to ask agai,

Nabil... any news? :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Nabil... any news? :)

this time we met rude man, he said that he cant know which day they are now, he just said that my petition will be done 28 october, i'm 28 may filer

event.png

event.png

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

USCIS:

I-130 Sent :.....................................05/27/2015

I-130 NOA1 :...................................05/28/2015

I-130 Approved :..............................11/13/2015

NVC:

NVC Received :...............................12/07/2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :..........12/18/2015

Paid AOS:........................................12/18/2015

Receive IV Bill : ..............................12/22/2015

Paid IV Bill: .....................................12/22/2015

Submitted DS-260: .........................12/24/2015

Sent AOS & IV Package:.................01/07/2016

Scan Date Email Received:.............01/08/2016

Case Completed at NVC :...............02/16/2016

NVC Left :

INTERVIEW:

Medical Appointment Date:.............03/232016

Interview Date:...............................04/06/2016

Interview Result :............................APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.