Otirach

Tracking of US Visa

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got approved last September 9,Wednesday, now I just called 2go to follow up on my documents.The person I spoke to told me that they dont have my documents yet. Should I call the embassy? Or just wait till the delivery.

Got approved last September 9,Wednesday, now I just called 2go to follow up on my documents.The person I spoke to told me that they dont have my documents yet. Should I call the embassy? Or just wait till the delivery.

Track Your Visa from USEM to 2GO. PLUS!

TRACK YOUR VISA/PASSPORT AT THE EMBASSY

State Dept. visa tracking: https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx? (not updated or as detailed as the USEM website)

Here is a link for requirements for receiving your passport and the visa, there are also options for tracking the status of your visa/passport and where it is currently. You can also change delivery options. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions

If your application was temporarily refused under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, you can now check the status of your application online. http://manila.usembassy.gov/adminprocessing2.html

TRACK YOUR PASSPORT/VISA THROUGH 2GO

http://supplychain.2...trace/index.asp Enter your MNL number or passport number or UID number off the embassy confirmation letter (online confirmation page by bar code).

2GO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR CHECKING DELIVERY

2Go customer service hotline (+632) 5287-136 is available Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

Hi Shauneg,

Really? So I should expect the same :(

Not necessarily mine actually was on Ready for three weeks then went to ap then issued on the same day. Took a week for delivery. I only spoke to give you an indication that it could be a few weeks. It's really different for everyone but with no problems I would expect 2 to 3 weeks for you.

Mine was in the middle of the visa printing issue in june/July which is why mine took a month.

Hi Shauneg,

Really? So I should expect the same :(

Shauneg is correct. For each applicant the process can be different. There is NO normal. We have seen approvals and the production of the visa with passport sent out the next day and others 30-45 days.

Just be patient, give it just a little more time.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline

Im done with my interview last sept 10.but until now its still ready but my friend which is i knew here in VJ.we have the same schedule in interview she got her visa today..but she didnt go thru step 5.the 4 of us same K1 went to step 5.i just she is lucky she get her visa 1week after..

Timeline

And when i came to step 5 the guy didnt give anything to me.unlike the rest of the windows they got small white paper..so i ask him do i need something to get or any guide to check my status or everythings is ok here?he said yes 2go will text or email you.i dont know why my friend got her passport and me still in READY status until now..?

Timeline

2 Sweet28, we are in the same boat.When I went to step 5 the guy just told me to deliver the Visa within 10 days. all I need to do is to wait for it.Today I just called 2go and asked if they already have my documents, the person I soke to said that based on thier database my documents are not with them yet.He told me to call directly the embasy.I already checked the CEAC its showing that as of Sept 15 its alraedy issued.

Timeline

2 Sweet28, we are in the same boat.When I went to step 5 the guy just told me to deliver the Visa within 10 days. all I need to do is to wait for it.Today I just called 2go and asked if they already have my documents, the person I soke to said that based on thier database my documents are not with them yet.He told me to call directly the embasy.I already checked the CEAC its showing that as of Sept 15 its alraedy issued.

Mine still READY..Lucky to my friend who didnt went to step 5..she got her passport today to be pick up in 2go branch in there town..

Mine still READY..Lucky to my friend who didnt went to step 5..she got her passport today to be pick up in 2go branch in there town..

You just have to have a little more patience. Your almost there. What you experiencing is NORMAL. Relax. Deep breath. Are you getting your things ready to move? Just need to stay busy.

What we can do now is to wait.If I'm not going to get mine tomorrow, I'll call the embassy on Monday to make a follow up

You don't need to call the Embassy. What you are experiencing is NORMAL. Have a little more patience.

Have either of you been using the following tools to track your passport?

Track Your Visa from USEM to 2GO. PLUS!

TRACK YOUR VISA/PASSPORT AT THE EMBASSY

State Dept. visa tracking: https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx? (not updated or as detailed as the USEM website)

Here is a link for requirements for receiving your passport and the visa, there are also options for tracking the status of your visa/passport and where it is currently. You can also change delivery options. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions

If your application was temporarily refused under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, you can now check the status of your application online.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/adminprocessing2.html

TRACK YOUR PASSPORT/VISA THROUGH 2GO

http://supplychain.2...trace/index.asp Enter your UID number off the embassy confirmation letter (online confirmation page by bar code).

2GO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR CHECKING DELIVERY

2Go customer service hotline (+632) 5287-136 is available Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.