yovanca02

October Interviews

62 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

When will the NVC start scheduling interviews for October. Currently awaiting interview; case completed 8/20/2015

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Thank you

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Spoke with them today, we are also waiting for an interview for exactly a month. They told me October scheduling is "winding down" and the chances of getting an interview for October now are pretty slim :(

Timeline

Spoke with them today, we are also waiting for an interview for exactly a month. They told me October scheduling is "winding down" and the chances of getting an interview for October now are pretty slim :(

Is this for Santo Domingo?

I sometimes think they say things to discourage us to keep calling :-(

Timeline

She didn't say a specific place - she said they are nearly finished setting up all interviews for the month of October.

I was able to get through NVC now; they are scheduling in October still.. Hope you make October interview date!!

Timeline

Yovanco02 is your case still at Nvc? Because mine is, this wait is killing me.

Yes.. it's still there; They (NVC) must be sooooo tired of me, I call everyday!

I am also waiting. My case completed on August 11, 2015. I haven't seen anyone from DR with october interviews yet. Hoping they start soon

Hello, Interview for Dhaka Embassy , I'm sick and tired of all the NVC lies everytime I call the agent give different histories . USC file for my husband

Timeline

I am also waiting. My case completed on August 11, 2015. I haven't seen anyone from DR with october interviews yet. Hoping they start soon

I hope so too... good luck!!

Edited by yovanca02

Timeline

Hello, Interview for Dhaka Embassy , I'm sick and tired of all the NVC lies everytime I call the agent give different histories . USC file for my husband

Yes. Its very frustrating. They do contradict themselves. Some say they havent started schedule in October, while others say October scheduling is completed. This wait is killing me!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I spoke to an agent two days ago and she told me they finished september and starting october so I don't think anything they say is the truth! My case complete was on August 17 hoping for an october interview!

Yes. Its very frustrating. They do contradict themselves. Some say they havent started schedule in October, while others say October scheduling is completed. This wait is killing me!!!!

Hey Yovanca, im on the same boat as you are, my case is for DR, my CC is 08/03 and im patiently waiting as well, last month they stopped at 07/31, so hopefully we get lucky!! tired of waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.