otherone32

STILL NO VISA

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi!

Well, my fiancee was approved for her K1 visa on the 13 of February and

still no visa.

I know that it takes more time because she lives in the province (Davao del Sur) but delbros texted her that her visa would be delivered on the 22nd.

I have attempted to track the delivery through the delbros website but all I get is "NO INFORMATION AVAILABLE."

I attempted to call delbros and I emailed them twice...still no answer OR visa.

Does anyone have a suggestion? Should we be concerned?

Thanks for your help!

hi there! congrats that ur fiancee got approve, friend i badly need ur help about DS-156 form , i mean my interview will be on march 12, the embassy sent me packet 4 already including the forms that i need to submit on the interview however, i tried browsing the US embassy manila site it says there that DS-156 will be filled-up online starting nov 2006, i mean what did u do about it? did u fill up DS-156 online or did u just used handwritten form? thanks alot... ur reply is a huge help for me..

Hi!

still no visa.

I know that it takes more time because she lives in the province (Davao del Sur) but delbros texted her that her visa would be delivered on the 22nd.

I have attempted to track the delivery through the delbros website but all I get is "NO INFORMATION AVAILABLE."

Thanks for your help!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi there! congrats that ur fiancee got approve, friend i badly need ur help about DS-156 form , i mean my interview will be on march 12, the embassy sent me packet 4 already including the forms that i need to submit on the interview however, i tried browsing the US embassy manila site it says there that DS-156 will be filled-up online starting nov 2006, i mean what did u do about it? did u fill up DS-156 online or did u just used handwritten form? thanks alot... ur reply is a huge help for me..

My wife was just approved on the 22nd. The info you have is correct about the DS156. You must and I do mean MUST use the downloaded barcode version of the DS156. I called the embassy and talked to a represenitive and he said that if you do not use the downloaded version the interview will be cancelled and you will have to reschedule. Make sure all questions are answered on the form-leave nothing blank. If you cannot answer something you will want to type in NONE or N/A. IThank God I called the embassy because my wife was going to use the form they sent her and hand write it. But instead she used the downloaded barcode version and everything was fine. Dont worry about messing up on the form. You can fill and print out as many of them as you want. The info isnt recorded into the embassy database until they scan the barcode at the embassy. Good Luck and I wish the best for you- Gary

---------------------------------- Pre I-130 ----------------------------------------

Sep-03-2005 - Met Online,spent hours every night on Yahoo Messenger for weeks on end. Falling in Love

Jan-10-2006 - First trip to the Philippines(14 Days) to meet Marie. Our Love is confirmed.

Jan-14-2006 - Asked Marie to Marry me. She said Yes- the next 10 days were heaven

Jan-24-2006 - Had to go back the the U.S. Wasnt a good day.

Aug-01-2006 - Second Trip to see Marie.

Aug-15-2006 - We got married, It feels so right!

Aug-24-2006 - Back home to the U.S. Again. Leaving this time was by far worse than the last.

Sep-03-2006 - 1 year since Marie and I met online

---------------------------I-130 w/K3 intention ------------------------

Sep-05-2006 - I-130 sent to Nebraska - Thanks to the help of the forum our Journey begins

Sep-18-2006 - NOA1 for the I-130 received in mail

Sep-27-2006 - I-129F sent to Chicago

Oct-04-2006 - NOA1 for the I-129F Received in mail

Oct-12-2006 - Email from USCIS - I129F transferred to California Service Center on Oct. 11th

Oct-18-2006 - Email from California saying they received my I-129F for processing

Nov-02-2006 - Email from CRIS(early afternoon) -I129F approved

Nov-02-2006 - Email from CRIS (late at night) - I130 approved

Nov-06-2006 - I129F and I130 NOA2 received in mail-Hooray!!!

Hi!

still no visa.

Thanks for your help!

I'd read a post fr Manila thread that says about the Delbros of Davao..try to read that post in manila thread....u can contact them or let ur fiancee pick it up in their office here in davao.

[/center]

AOS/EAD APPLICATION

Got my SSN

had my immunization info transferred in I-693a thank God!

May 11, 2007-AOS mailed

May 13, 2007- item was delivered in CHICAGO IL

May 16, 2007- AOS/EAD NOA recieved

June 2, 2007- Biometrics Appointment Date

June 21,2007-AOS transferred to California Service Center

July 10, 2007-I-485 Card production Ordered

July 11, 2007-Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

July 13, 2007-Approval notice sent- I-485

July 19, 2007- Green Card Arrived! Wooohooo!

July 24, 2007- I passed my driving written test!

August 22, 2007 Passed my road test and started my work!

April 2009- Removing Conditions Applied

September 11 -got my 10 Year green card! yahooo!

December 2010- Apply for Citizenship

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.