Jump to content

Post NOA2 process

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

From what I understand now, I'll need: I-134 form, updated letter of intent (each person), updated evidence of relationship, copy of NOA2, copy of I-129F package to give to my fiancee.

2 questions I had.

1) Kind of a dumb question but, all of the above will be given to my fiancee and she'll bring to the embassy for the interview correct?

2) Is my current employer's W-2 and 2 last pay stubs required? Or just last 2 pay stubs.

As always, thank you.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

What do the instructions say that were given to you from the consulate? Requirements can be consulate-specific.

I still need to contact the consulate. Will do first thing Monday.

Doesn't help that the Seoul embassy's website is extremely outdated. Half of the links don't work and it doesn't even list which documents are required.


Edited by AirConditioner515

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.