SASA86

My child interview in 3days any advice

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Hi everyone

My 1year old baby interview will be in 3 days in riyadh embassy . I am a us citizen and i delivered my baby in riyadh i applied for CRBA but it was denied as the counselar wasn't satisfied with my evidance for 5 years of physical presence so i applied for I130 . Any advice regarding what i should take with me to the interview and also that i have been in riyadh for more than year becouse i couldn't leave my baby, is that is going to affect my baby interview

Thank you

Filed: Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Hi everyone

My 1year old baby interview will be in 3 days in riyadh embassy . I am a us citizen and i delivered my baby in riyadh i applied for CRBA but it was denied as the counselar wasn't satisfied with my evidance for 5 years of physical presence so i applied for I130 . Any advice regarding what i should take with me to the interview and also that i have been in riyadh for more than year becouse i couldn't leave my baby, is that is going to affect my baby interview

Thank you

Hi,

Did u try emailing them asking about the reqired documents? I think that would be helpful...

I wish the best for u and ur little baby...

Timeline

I sent an e-mail 10 days back no answer yet

Then plz take the documents those u took for CRBA form, better than going with nothing...

For me, I'm pregnant and my husband is U.S. citizen doesn't live in Saudi Arabia, so we still didn't go thru that form.. Will the baby have U.S. passport or what??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The two issues are that you are a USC, your passport deals with that and the child is yours.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Then plz take the documents those u took for CRBA form, better than going with nothing...

For me, I'm pregnant and my husband is U.S. citizen doesn't live in Saudi Arabia, so we still didn't go thru that form.. Will the baby have U.S. passport or what??

Timeline

Thank you marvigaym for answering / CRBA interview was very tough i provided every singel evidance that i have and still the CO wasn't satisfied and accually am living in USA since 2007 and all my family is their only my husband is in saudi arabia that's why i come to riyadh frequently and becouse of his decision i had to stay away from my family for more than a year so if you are planning to give birth to your baby in saudi arabia be prepared with very strong evidance

Thank you boiler am taking my passport and his birth certificate

Timeline

Thank you marvigaym for answering / CRBA interview was very tough i provided every singel evidance that i have and still the CO wasn't satisfied and accually am living in USA since 2007 and all my family is their only my husband is in saudi arabia that's why i come to riyadh frequently and becouse of his decision i had to stay away from my family for more than a year so if you are planning to give birth to your baby in saudi arabia be prepared with very strong evidance

Oh god.... Y they would complicate it like that, I really don't know where I will be having the baby, because NVC didn't schedule interview for me in Riyadh? and I'm in my 7th of pregnancy. That is so stressful, but what to do... I wish the approval for u this time...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.