lostinblue

Planned Parenthood Clinics Put in Black Neighborhoods to ‘Control That Population’

20 posts in this topic

Ben Carson: Planned Parenthood Clinics Put in Black Neighborhoods to ‘Control That Population’

Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s “Your World,” former Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson, a candidate for the 2016 Republican nomination, sounded off on Planned Parenthood, as the so-called women’s health organization has been under fire in recent weeks for a series of videos suggesting they were open to selling aborted fetal tissue for profit.

Carson referred to the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger and her position on eugenics, particularly as it pertained to blacks, which he said may not allow for him to be objective when it comes to Planned Parenthood.

“Well, maybe I’m not objective when it comes to Planned Parenthood. But you know, I know who Margaret Sanger is, and I know that she believed in eugenics, and that she was not particularly enamored with black people,” Carson said. “And one of the reasons that you find most of their clinics in black neighborhoods is so that you can find way to control that population. And I think people should go back and read about Margaret Sanger, who founded this place — a woman who Hillary Clinton by the say says she admires. Look and see what many people in Nazi Germany thought about her.”

Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/12/ben-carson-planned-parenthood-clinics-put-in-black-neighborhoods-to-control-that-population/

0%2B1%2Ba%2Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamargettty.pn

I'm curious as to where you currently reside in the US. That might shed some much needed light into this deliberating fear you have of minorities. Not to mention why you feel you have to carry at every waking moment.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

The more the Liberals screw them, the deeper they line up at the trough. Amazing

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

0%2B1%2Ba%2Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamargettty.pn

So.. she never said that... At least not in any proper context.. She did say this:

The big answer, as I see it, is the education of the white man. The white man is the problem. It is the same as with the Nazis. We must change the white attitudes. That is where it lies.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I like how all it takes is a couple of salacious quotes and you turn a seminal historical figure into a monster. This is what happens when a person subsists on a diet of talk radio and soundbite news. Total nonsense.

If you don't like Hillary, I'm sure you can find some better material. This is garbage.