Jump to content

all the Requirements for i-134 Affidavit of support

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi follow VJ Member,

I'm currently in the process of filling out i-134, and my fiance in China is also getting all the required documents on her part(Birth Certificate, Single status, criminal background report, etc).

For the I-134 form on Question 7, I already searched the forum, there are many answers, some say, include past 3 years of tax return, or bank statement of the past year, or get employer letter and pay stub, to me I have all of it, but do they need all of it? or they only require one of it to be presented, I'm confused, for all i know and on the instruction for I-134, I can just choose one of the above right? please help! you kind answers are welcomed.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.