TracyTN

One more milestone

86 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I feel a little sheepish because I just had a hard time coming here and watching everyone else whiz past us. I apologize for missing everyone else's recent milestones.

Don't feel guilty....I had a hard time coming on here until I had my visa interview. Not cos I begrudged anyone their NOA2/Visas, but because it is hard when you are waiting and waiting and nothing good seems to be coming your way.

I think this good news deserves a drinkie poo! Anyone? :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be having a drink when I get home later - and Chas and I already plan to get a bottle of bubbly and celebrate when I'm there next month.

Who knows - I just might let him get me tipsy and take advantage of me. ;):lol:

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I will be having a drink when I get home later - and Chas and I already plan to get a bottle of bubbly and celebrate when I'm there next month.

Who knows - I just might let him get me tipsy and take advantage of me. ;):lol:

Naughty naughty! :lol:

Bless your heart, dip_sticks. I thought about you yesterday. Remind me again what you've done - talked to your senator or congressman, etc.

I really think we should set up the UK mojo squad for you. Although mojo isn't always fast - it took me a month yet past my original post to get NOA2. (I'm halfway convinced we got mixed in w/ Dec filers.)

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Bless your heart, dip_sticks. I thought about you yesterday. Remind me again what you've done - talked to your senator or congressman, etc.

I really think we should set up the UK mojo squad for you. Although mojo isn't always fast - it took me a month yet past my original post to get NOA2. (I'm halfway convinced we got mixed in w/ Dec filers.)

:dance: Congrats, TracyTN! In no time you'll be joining the rest of us moaning about packet 4 and interview dates. ;) Hope the process speeds up for you now. :)

Dip_sticks, I can't believe you're still waiting. Every time I see you post, I think that maybe you've finally received an approval. Have you heard anything new about your case?

***I-130***

2006-10-11 I-130 NOA1

2007-02-05 approved

***I-129F***

2006-10-23 I-129F NOA1

2007-02-05 approved

2007-04-30 Interview--Visa Approved!

2007-05-07 Gary arrives in US

208 days from filing to interview

****EAD****

2007-05-15 Sent to Chicago

2007-05-22 NOA1

2007-06-12 Biometrics

2007-09-07 approved! (115 loooooong days)

2007-09-17 card received in mail

Hey since the UK mojo worked for Tracy can some one send it my way. I really need it. =0( I dont know what else to do any more. Im willing to try all the mojos there is. I will do any thing I just want to be with my husband too.

sending Mojo your way then! Sorry your wait is long!! It will seem like nothing when it is actually there! (sorta that is)

Good luck and keep us updated!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Hey since the UK mojo worked for Tracy can some one send it my way. I really need it. =0( I dont know what else to do any more. Im willing to try all the mojos there is. I will do any thing I just want to be with my husband too.

sending Mojo your way then! Sorry your wait is long!! It will seem like nothing when it is actually there! (sorta that is)

Good luck and keep us updated!

Mojo from me, too.... the amount you've had to wait is horrendous, I hope all that waiting becomes nothing more than a distant memory very very soon. :)

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2007 - K-1 issued, moved to US, completed AOS (a busy year, immigration-wise)

2009 - Conditions lifted

2010 - Will be naturalising. Buh-bye, USCIS! smile.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Horrendous is an excellent word for what dip_sticks is going through - but I'll bet it feels even worse than that. :(

Hope things go faster and smoother for you will pray for you ngihtly. Giving you some of the TN MOJO too.

edited to say: the TN MOJO are for all but TracyTn and dip_sticks get double prayers.

Edited by mi_illusion_st

Thank you, mi_illusion_st - I'll take all the prayers (and TN mojo!) I can get.

Agreed that dip_sticks needs and deserves prayers, TN and UK mojo!!!

SA4userbar.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.