ykrainochka

Filling I 130 outside the USA- the question of adress

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good day to everybody.

I am a green card holder, and I get married few days ago and planning to file I 130 form.But I am currently in Ukrainne. So I went through information and I saw 2 adrsses where to file and I dont know what to choose for postal servise or For Express mail and courier deliveries???Can someone give me an advise,please.

USCIS Chicago Lockbox

For U.S. Postal Service:

USCIS
P.O. Box 804625
Chicago, IL 60680-4107

For Express mail and courier deliveries:

USCIS

Attn: I-130
131 South Dearborn-3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5517

Also I am thinkig ahead about affidavit of support I think I will not be able to earn even minimum to be sponsor, because I am going to study. But I saw there is a possibility I can ask someone to bee sponsor is that right?

ANd the last question I am worried about is that when I get my GC I was in New York but now I am planing to move to San Diego/ But stll have no idea where I am going to live, so which adress I should mention in I130 / I cannot write the one in NY because I think that all correspondency from USCIS and NVS will be distroyed by my father as he is against me marriage/

Thank you all guys very much

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Since you're mailing the petition from outside of the US and it doesn't seem like you'll use the US Postal Service, use the "for express mail and courier deliveries".

Yes, you can ask someone to co-sponsor if your income is not enough to support your husband.

Maybe you have a friend or family member whose address you can use for the form. Once, you move back to the US and have an actual address, you can always notify USCIS of your new address. You should also submit a G-1145 form so you can receipt texts/e-mails about the petition as well.

F2B

(Helping aunt with cousin's petition)

01/02/2011: PD (Priority Date)
01/04/2011: I-130 NOA1

02/16/2011: I-130 NOA2

08/04/2016: Received DS-261/AOS Bill

08/06/2016: Completed DS-261/Paid AOS Bill

08/16/2016: Received IV Bill

10/11/2016: Submitted AOS/IV documentation

10/11/2016: Paid IV fee bill

10/14/2016: Submitted DS-260

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.