Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Question on brothers petition.

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

My brother who is under F3 has been notified of his immigration pre-processing.he was married prior to my mom who is a US Citizen petitioned him. He has since re-married and has a 17 yr old daughter. I asked him many years ago to conract the NVC to report his marraige and also the birth of their daughter. When he receives him immigrant visa, does that include his spouse and daughter and do they have to travel together to the US or does he come here without them and petition the, under F2a category? If they are included, is it possible for the wife and daughter to stay behind since she was to finish High School in the Philippines since she will be graduation next year and follow after?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.