dilhaitumhara

Notarized Documents (requirements)

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I submitted my I130 package , my language marriage certificate (NIKAH NAMA) and along that i sended true English copy translation , notarized and the statement below by the person.

I typed name , certify that I am fluent (conversant) in the English and URDU
languages, and that the above/attached document is an accurate translation of the
document attached entitled Nikah Nama / Marriage Certificate .

My translated document have all the required seals , notarized and signed by the translator his name , address . but he forgot to put the date .

Will that be a issue by immigration office or it can slip by? anything to worry about?

Edited by dilhaitumhara

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

in sworm translation date they do not put the date of translation because its a translation of original but the translater name his company name and his registration number from the local court is required but you do not need to send a legal translation since Nadra issues the marriage certificate it self so you have to provide nikkah nama urdu and nadra marriage certificate thats all u need.

good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

in sworm translation date they do not put the date of translation because its a translation of original but the translater name his company name and his registration number from the local court is required but you do not need to send a legal translation since Nadra issues the marriage certificate it self so you have to provide nikkah nama urdu and nadra marriage certificate thats all u need.

good luck

OK THANKS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.