BrunoK

Interview Appointment scheduled and seeked Adjournment

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Jack u need to go there on any Wednesday with your previous appointment letter and another letter indicating the reason(s) why u couldn't attend as per the date. They will reschedule a date for u.

However, there are 2 ladies at the entrance to the reception. They may try to discourage u, tell them u were there last week and were told to bring the two letters. It shall be well.

• 5 weeks later...
Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

My agent is deceiving me,he told me I have been scheduled for an interview but my passport is not ready so he has reschedule it. but up to now I haven't receive any information from him, when I call him too he keeps on telling me to wait but I think he wants to deceive me. the unfortunate thing is that I don't know my case number. pls help

Filed: Timeline

Hello, I'm really in need of some support here. My wife and I scheduled for a dv visa interview tomorrow on Monday 31st but she can't make it as she has been admitted to the hospital. My question is, even though she is the principal applicant, can I still show up to ask for a reschedule with a doctor's report of some sort? Please help me as I'm really confused at the moment and don't know what to do.

Hello, I'm really in need of some support here. My wife and I scheduled for a dv visa interview tomorrow on Monday 31st but she can't make it as she has been admitted to the hospital. My question is, even though she is the principal applicant, can I still show up to ask for a reschedule with a doctor's report of some sort? Please help me as I'm really confused at the moment and don't know what to do.

No, unfortunately you can't just "show up". If the principal applicant is not there there can be no interview and nothing happening, it all depends on the PA. Call the embassy as soon as they open and inform them of medical emergency and hope to get a new appointment, but you should be aware that DoS has warned that people who miss their interviews at this stage will lose their visa numbers and there is no guarantee of new ones, even if you are at one of the few embassies who would be able to reschedule at this late stage. Sorry to hear about this turn of events and hope your wife recovers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.