7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone.. just wanna ask if in USCIS website , has anyone see update regarding nvc or does it state that a certain case has been sent to its consulate? or you really have to call nvc? one more thing does anyone here receive the letter from nvc.. how long after you receive it? thanks hope someone would appreciate to answer..

Edited by jameson

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

(mod hat off)

To get an idea of the progression of events with the K1 Visa, :guides: easily accessible at the top of the forum page. In particular, the K1 Flowchart: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

Good luck on your immigration journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

In our case we didn't received the nvc letter yet, so we just proceed and didn't wait for it. We got our noa2 last June 8, then after 15 days we called nvc and got our mnl case number. During my medical exam at slec, I showed the printed ceac status as substitute for the missing nvc letter and your good to go :). Also when uscis forwarded your case to the nvc. Then nvc now is responsible for your case. Anyways goodluck on your journey :)

Timeline

Also, USCIS website will not show you status about your case ready at the consulate. U can check it at ceac.state.gov after u get your mnl case # by calling nvc.

Timeline

do you have to make an appointment for the medical first??then make the sched for the interview?or u do it at the same time??

:) thank u guys!!:)

do you have to make an appointment for the medical first??then make the sched for the interview?or u do it at the same time??

Timeline

do you have to make an appointment for the medical first??then make the sched for the interview?or u do it at the same time) thank u guys!!:)

d to make an appointment for the medical first??then make the sched for the interview?or u do it at the same time??

For me, I filled out ds 160 first, next I paid the visa application at bpi then I scheduled an interview lastly registration at slec.ph for medical ( this is not an appointment schedule).

Edited by Vladsayame

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.