tysonrocky

How can find out if embassy received Packet 3?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I am asking my lawyer if they ever supplied a tracking number, but how else can I find out if Embassy received the packte 3?

Lawyer says it was sent out on June 29th but still have no email or any updates on CEAC. How else can I find out? I tried emailing visasbkiv@state.gov.. they replied back to me back when I asked if they ever received our petition from NVC, but when I asked if they ever received our Packet 3, I didn't get a response this time.

Timeline

That doesn't make sense to me. My fiancée mailed her Packet 3 to the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok last Friday July 10 and she received an email on Monday, July 13 with a link to Packet 4 and her interview date of August 4.

I would be both emailing the embassy and talking to my lawyer.

CSC

4/14/2015 Sent I-129F via UPS

4/16/2015 Received NOA1

6/1/2015 Received NOA2

NVC

6/8/2015 NVC Received Petition

6/10/2015 NVC sent to US Embassy Bangkok (NVC Confirmed)

US Embassy Bangkok

6/13/2015 US Embassy Bangkok Received (tracked with DHL)

6/15/2015 "Case Creation Date"

6/26/2015 Status "Ready" CEAC case tracker

7/2/2015 Received Packet 3

7/7/2015 Received Thai Police Certificate via mail

7/10/2015 Mailed Packet 3 documents to US Embassy

7/13/2015 Received Packet 4 email/Interview Scheduled for 8/4/2015

8/4//2015 Interview (Approved!)

US

8/19/2015 I (USC) flew to Thailand

8/26/2017 We flew back together to Colorado, USA (LA California port of entry)

Marriage SSN

8/28/2015 Applied for SSN

8/28/2015 Obtained Marriage License

9/4/2015 Received social security card (SSN) with unmarried name via US mail

9/7/2015 Married in Colorado

AOS, AP, EAD

9/9/2015 Recorded Marriage License, Changed name SSN, Applied for AOS, AP, EAD

9/14/2015 Received social security card (SSN) with married name

9/16/2015 Received text and email NOA1s for AOS, AP, EAD

9/21/2015 Received paper NOA1s for AOS, AP, EAD via US mail

9/25​/2015 Received letter vis US mail scheduling biometrics for 10/5/2015

10/2/2015 Received RFE for not submitting 2014 tax documents

10/5/2015 Biometrics in Denver

10/9/2015 Responded to RFE by sending 2014 tax copies

11/18/2015 Received RFE stating EAD form was not an original signature?

11/19/2015 Signed the form in BLUE ink and returned via 2nd day UPS

12/10/2015 AP and EAD Approved

12/17/2015 Received Combo AP and EAD Card via US mail

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Lawyer is insistent that he did send out Packet 3 on June 29th, not sure what can do.. can only wait

Have you checked to see if its still possible to buy a special pin number at any Thai post office? These pins can be used X times to call directly inside the embassy to the IV section.

Timeline

Have you checked to see if its still possible to buy a special pin number at any Thai post office? These pins can be used X times to call directly inside the embassy to the IV section.

I remember reading about that on some old discussions, I'll have to do some research on that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.