Jump to content

Will a change in my fiance's address slow down my case?

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

My fiance moved to another condo within the last week and a half and I called USCIS to ask them how to change her information for the I129f application. The agent told me to write them a latter stating the new address along with a copy of my NOA1 and send it to TSC. I did so but failed to ask him if this would delay my case for any length of time. I wanted to hear from you veterans to get your opinion as to if this would delay the processing of my application in waiting for NOA2. Thanks.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
An easy way to do the change of address is going to

Login and click on your case number and on the bottom of the

page you find a link to change address. I started it on

Jun 29 and today we had the writen conformation in the mail.

It seems to have no influence on the processing time.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.