2 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline

hi to everyone, I had my visa interview in march 12 th 2015, I got approved but just one form were missing, the form w2, my wife submitted by email the missing form but we didn't get any answer from the embassy, I finally forwarded myself the form w2 to the embassy in may 19 th 2015, the embassy agent said they will call me soon to pick up my visa but they didn't, so I sent to the consular service an email about my visa status, and 2 days after they replied to me that my visa is approved and they will inform me when I can pick up my visa,so since June 08 th, they don't call me yet, and I tried and I continue trying to call the consular service and I sent emails but no answer from consular service, what can i do right now about my visa, I am feeling so frustrated

~~moved to progress reports from process and procedures~~

Have you read on the board about the troubles the Department of State was having printing visas etc? It could be cause for delay for you.

Also the consulate may have been closed on Thursday and would have just reopened today.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.