tchock

Appointment letter what is it?

7 posts in this topic

Hi folks, i want to know what are the docs to grab to the interview beside the (diploma, birth certificate, court....) what i want to know are the docs i shall print? do i need to print the (ds-260 confirmation page, selected notification page..)

And please what they mean with the Appointment letter??

Can i have a sample?!

May20th : checked the dv and got selected (got exited)

May28th: Completed Ds-260 form

Now: Pending with big fair...

Hi folks, i want to know what are the docs to grab to the interview beside the (diploma, birth certificate, court....) what i want to know are the docs i shall print? do i need to print the (ds-260 confirmation page, selected notification page..)

And please what they mean with the Appointment letter??

Can i have a sample?!

Are you doing consular processing or AOS? The appointment letters are different for each of these. (I know your sidebar says AOS but as there is no DV option people often just choose something else)

As for the docs, it is clearly explained what you need to bring in the link from your selection letter.

Edited by SusieQQQ

Are you doing consular processing or AOS? The appointment letters are different for each of these. (I know your sidebar says AOS but as there is no DV option people often just choose something else)

As for the docs, it is clearly explained what you need to bring in the link from your selection letter.

I'm talking about the Appointment letter that i should take to the DV interview

Thank you Susie

I'm talking about the Appointment letter that i should take to the DV interview

Thank you Susie

And the appointment letter is different for those doing AOS vs those doing consular processing so it is hard to give you a sample without knowing which you are doing.

Also are you DV2015 or 2016? If 2015 is your number current yet?

And the appointment letter is different for those doing AOS vs those doing consular processing so it is hard to give you a sample without knowing which you are doing.

Also are you DV2015 or 2016? If 2015 is your number current yet?

I'm talking about doing consular processing Susie, and no i'm not current i'm just try'n to help a friend who's current next Month.

Please help!

I'm talking about doing consular processing Susie, and no i'm not current i'm just try'n to help a friend who's current next Month.

Please help!

But if your friend is current next month he should have his appointment letter already? Has he checked the ESC website (same place he got his first letter of selection)?

I'll look for a sample online but would you mind if I ask how this is going to help your friend?

Also if your friend reads the dvselectee pages linked from his first notification letter (or just google dvselectee) it lists what is required for interview, going back to your first post.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.