stevefibre

retrieving ds 160 confirmation page for printing

9 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

While d confirmation page was about to open, the application timed out after which I have not been able to view and print my confirmation page. What do I do coz I need to book a visa interview appointment.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Here's link on how to retrieve application without application is number,

https://ceac.state.gov/GENNIV/Help/Content/Retrieve%20an%20Application%20ID.htm

Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

While d confirmation page was about to open, the application timed out after which I have not been able to view and print my confirmation page. What do I do coz I need to book a visa interview appointment.

Just click "retrieve application" write in the first 5 letters of your last name and the answer of whatever security question you picked when you started the application.

Timeline

I have already done those retrieval steps but what it tells me is

"The DS-160 application you are attempting to retrieve has been submitted. Select an option below and click the "Continue" button.

View Confirmation Page

Create a New Application" . And wen I attempt to view confirmation page it brings this up:

Application Error

An unexpected error has occurred while processing your previous request. The error has been reported to the site administrator; no further action is required. To retrieve your DS-160 application, please enter your Application ID."

What else should I do?

Timeline

I understand. Thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately, you are in the hands of the embassy.

Have you emailed the immigration visa section of the consulate general. This is the section that processes fiance visas. It takes awhile for them to respond.

Or consider, if the system allows, resubmitting application if the wait is too long.

Hopefully this information is useful.

Timeline

One more thing.. Crazy question but it's better to asked then assume. Anyway, was an confirmation email sent to you, something like donotreply@state.gov?

Timeline

I have already done those retrieval steps but what it tells me is "The DS-160 application you are attempting to retrieve has been submitted. Select an option below and click the "Continue" button. View Confirmation Page Create a New Application" . And wen I attempt to view confirmation page it brings this up: Application Error An unexpected error has occurred while processing your previous request. The error has been reported to the site administrator; no further action is required. To retrieve your DS-160 application, please enter your Application ID." What else should I do?

Did you receive a confirmation email after you finished the application? Should be able to access it from there. Otherwise make a new DS-160 and bring the new confirmation page. People do that all the time, it even says in the description to do so if you've made a mistake. The old application will expire eventually.

Timeline

Oh! Thanks. I didn't receive a confirmation email after d application and I also sent a mail of complaint to support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com but didn't get a confirmation email or reply since Friday . So, I'll need to create a new application then. Hope that's okay

Timeline

Oh! Thanks. I didn't receive a confirmation email after d application and I also sent a mail of complaint to support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com but didn't get a confirmation email or reply since Friday . So, I'll need to create a new application then. Hope that's okay

Yes, that's okay. Like I said, people do it all the time and they even mentioned that possibility in the instructions in case you make a mistake.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.