Dean_De

NVC Case number question

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Have something aganist zeroes and ones? Mine did not.....but I'm sure many are and many are not. For curiosity's sake, why are you asking, I'm a little intrigued.

coz case number written in the VISA had an 01 at the end ( oh this is the IR2 visa for our minor children ). Case number from the NVC notices only have 3 alphabeth and 10 numberswhile in their visa it now has 12 numbers with that 01 at the end. I want to make sure this wont cause a problem at the POE. And if it needs to be corrected they'll have time to send it back to the USEM since they are still in Manila to attend the Peer building seminar from CFO.

Edited by Dean_De

Timeline

coz case number written in the VISA had an 01 at the end ( oh this is the IR2 visa for our minor children ). Case number from the NVC notices only have 3 alphabeth and 10 numberswhile in their visa it now has 12 numbers with that 01 at the end. I want to make sure this wont cause a problem at the POE. And if it needs to be corrected they'll have time to send it back to the USEM since they are still in Manila to attend the Peer building seminar from CFO.

Oh..... that 01, lol. Yes that's normal. Sorry I thought the end of the ten digits were zero one. Mine is just as you described, makes sense now what you're asking.

Don't worry about it.

Edited by Shauneg

Timeline

Oh..... that 01, lol. Yes that's normal. Sorry I thought the end of the ten digits were zero one. Mine is just as you described, makes sense now what you're asking.

Don't worry about it.

:D Thank you!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think that just means they were the first case to be approved that day.

8tIem4.png G9Cbm4.png cMjDm4.png

IR-2 Visa

Service Center: MSC ( National Benefits Center)

Consulate: Jamaica

Petitioner: Step Dad

-USCIS STAGE-

I-130 Sent: July/12/2013

I-130 NOA1: July/21/2013

Priority Date: July/22/2013

Case Transferred: California January/31/2014 <_<

NOA2 - Approved: June/20/2014

-NVC STAGE-

Case Received: July/28/2014

Received AOS Bill: August/12/2014

Payed AOS: August/20/2014

Submit DS-261: August/25/2014

Payed IV Bill: October/06/2014

Received Email: Allow 60 days October/10/2014 :clock:

Received Checklist: December/12/2014 -_-

New Scan Date: January/09/2015

Case Complete: March/16/2015 :dancing::wub::dance:(L)

_________________________EMBASSY___________________________________

Interview Date: June/8/2015 7:00AM ( MY BIRTHDAY!! :D )

VISA APPROVED :energy::dance::yes::thumbs:(L):dancing::wub::content:

Timeline

is it normal for the case number in the VISA to have 01 at the end? Ex. MNL2014XXXXXX01.

Thank you!

I was confused because I didn't count the xxx's and there wasn't a space before 01. Even on the CEAC website I have to type in MNL2015597XXX, but it comes up as MNL2015597XXX 01

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.