AFQuaid

where do i write to to obtain police certificate?

9 posts in this topic

I'd like to write in to obtain a police certificate as required for the visa/interview. I live in Bury/Heywood on the boarder between the two in lancashire. What I'd like to know is which police station do I write to and what exactly am I asking for?

Love hurts

When you live an ocean away

When you change your sleep schedule to catch a few more moments

When you really need to be held and you have to imagine whilst your partner describes it

When you constantly refresh the USCIS website to see if you're getting any closer

Love Loves

When it repays you with the love of your life

When God finally answered your biggest prayer

When you can live life again in the real world but still have that eternal connection

When you wake up for to the beginning of the rest of your life with the person you fought so hard for

When you love somebody that much

You'll do anything

Filed: Other Timeline

Fiona, did we give you that link before? I thought we had....I really had to dig for it before......

If you can't find the link again to download the form online, your local police station has the form. You should get on it tomorrow as it takes 40 days or so to receive and you can't really schedule interview without it.

Edited by rebeccajo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You should go to your local police station and tell them you need a police report. The police station will contact New Scotland Yard (they do the checking), and then the certificate will get sent back to you. It costs about 10GBP.

It takes up to 40 days, so do it as soon as you can. You can't have an interview until you have your police report.

Good luck!

Thank you everybody. I'm so sorry I did save that link way back but I cannot see it in my yahoo bookmarks now. Also I trailed through this entire forum section to try and find where you provided it for me and it seems it may of been before the forum crash. I don't mean to repeatively ask questions. Please know this is all SO appresiated.

I'm all over the place today, my fiance goes into hospital tomorrow 'sigh gonna try and get all this sorted.

Love hurts

When you live an ocean away

When you change your sleep schedule to catch a few more moments

When you really need to be held and you have to imagine whilst your partner describes it

When you constantly refresh the USCIS website to see if you're getting any closer

Love Loves

When it repays you with the love of your life

When God finally answered your biggest prayer

When you can live life again in the real world but still have that eternal connection

When you wake up for to the beginning of the rest of your life with the person you fought so hard for

When you love somebody that much

You'll do anything

Filed: Other Timeline

Not sure what Police division you would come under , its either.....Greater Manchester Police division or Lancashire Police. They both have email addresses you can write to and find out exactly which one covers your area of residence , hope this helps....

:thumbs:

Edited by duluxdog

Hi fiona Here's the link and info for Lancashire Constabulary. Hope all is ok with Andrew.

Adele :luv:

http://www.lancashire.police.uk/forcepubli...cheme.php#howto

The form can be downloaded here in Adobe Acrobat format or alternatively forms are available from the:

Data Protection Officer,

Police Headquarters,

Hutton,

Preston,

Lancashire,

PR4 5SB

Telephone number 01772 412867.

Or alternatively email:

data.protection@lancashire.pnn.police.uk

Please note that once we have received your completed application the process to provide you with information can take up to 40 days

> Texas have received out application and cashed the cheque!

We got our NOA1 as at 26 Oct 2005!

Sent to CSC 26 Oct 2005

NOA2 26 Jan 2006

Sent to Embassy 9 Feb 2006

Embassy sent pk3 21 feb 2006

Recd and return pk3 27 feb

Medical 8 March

recd pk4 11 April

Interview 10 May

Visa Approved 10 May

Visa Received 13 May

Fly to Memphis 21 june

Married 1 September

AOS NOA1 23 Jan 2007

Case transferred to Missourri

Case transferred back to CSC feb 01

Card in the mail March 05

Case approved March 005

Welcome to America Letters received March 08

Filed for lifting of conditions - received in Vermont Jan 20 2009

I-797C NOA received Jan 26 2009

Visit My Website

A Joy unshared is like and unlighted candle

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.