raghucbz

Where are the May 2015 filers at?

387 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Four days after senting my official marriage certificate, I got a new update this morning.

New Card Is Being Produced

On October 22, 2015, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSC1591074694, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Edited by lchavacortiz

Timeline

Five days after senting my official marriage certificate, I got a new update this morning.

Took me 5 months from receiving my Receipts and waiting before and after my interview I got approved. ??

On October 22, 2015, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSC1591074694, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Edited by lchavacortiz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Four days after senting my official marriage certificate, I got a new update this morning.

Congratulations!!! that was fast!

(L) My AOS Timeline (F)

05/15/15 AOS package sent

05/19/15 AOS Received by USCIS

06/01/15 NOA's hardcopies

06/06/15 Bios notice,appt. scheduled 06/19

06/19/15 Biometrics done

07/28/15 EAD Approved!

08/01/15 EAD Approval letter

08/06/15 Interview letter,scheduled 09/17!!!

08/10/15 EAD card received

09/17/15 Interview: RFE for I130, I-485 pending

09/28/15 RFE response sent to local office

11/02/15 text msg and email: I-130 and I-485 Approved!

11/06/15 Green card in hand

11/09/15 received Welcome letter and approval notice

Timeline

October 26th I received my Welcome notice.

October 28th I finally received my GREEN CARD!!

total of 5 months and 3 weeks from receiving my NOA til receiving my Green card. In San Francisco, Ca. Approved from overstay visa waiver. Good luck everyone!

Timeline

Congrats Ichavacortiz!!! no more USCIS in 2 years lol

Today I received the text and email notifications saying my case and my son's case were approved :) so happy, thought we'll be waiting the rest of the year

Edited by Rachel90

(L) My AOS Timeline (F)

06/19/15 Biometrics done

07/28/15 EAD Approved!

Congratulations to you both :)

Now November is here, I'm getting nervous about our Interview. I'm a pessimist by nature so thinking of all the things they could possibly "pick on", more than anything I'm worried about the medical as on the vaccination sheet they have filled in a lot of the dates, but ticked 'not age appropriate' for a few things :-/

The other thing I'm worried about is that both my husband and I have been married before (although we both have the relevant divorce documents) so I'm worried in case they go straight for that.

I know I am probably stressing unnecessarily. My birthday is a few days before the Interview as well :-/

11/07/2017 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

11/13/2017 - I-751 delivered to CSC

11/13/2017 - NOA1 Date

11/17/2017 - Received NOA Letter

11/17/2017 - Date of Biometrics Letter

11/24/2017 - Biometrics Letter received

12/08/2017 - Biometrics Appointment Date

08/16/2018 - 18 month extension letter received (dated 08/11/2018)

02/12/2019 - New Card is being Produced

02/22/2019 - 10 Year Green Card received

Timeline

Now November is here, I'm getting nervous about our Interview. I'm a pessimist by nature so thinking of all the things they could possibly "pick on", more than anything I'm worried about the medical as on the vaccination sheet they have filled in a lot of the dates, but ticked 'not age appropriate' for a few things :-/

The other thing I'm worried about is that both my husband and I have been married before (although we both have the relevant divorce documents) so I'm worried in case they go straight for that.

I know I am probably stressing unnecessarily. My birthday is a few days before the Interview as well :-/

Everything will be fine ;) just take the divorce decree to your interview, I was not asked about my previous marriage,they only asked me If my ex husband was the biological father of my son, good luck and hope they give you the approval as a birthday present :)

(L) My AOS Timeline (F)

06/19/15 Biometrics done

07/28/15 EAD Approved!

Timeline

Congrats Ichavacortiz!!! no more USCIS in 2 years lol

Today I received the text and email notifications saying my case and my son's case were approved :) so happy, thought we'll be waiting the rest of the year

I know right! Yay congrats to you and your son. ????

Thank you?. Good luck and you will do fine.

Timeline

Had our interview on the 2nd of Nov, today status changed to 'Card being produced'. Soooo excited!

Yay! Congratz. ????

Timeline

Congrats annaandadam!!!

and I received the green card on Friday and today we got the welcome letters! :)

Good luck to everyone!!!

(L) My AOS Timeline (F)

06/19/15 Biometrics done

07/28/15 EAD Approved!

Had my interview this morning. Spent about 45 minutes waiting (although we arrived about 15 minutes before the scheduled time).

After taking the oath and confirming the address, she asked for all additional evidence we want to give her. She then asked some basic questions about how we met, our history, etc. while she went through all the pictures, letters that we showed her.

The entire interview took about 15-20 minutes. She approved us on the spot and gave us a letter saying the case 'would be recommended for approval'. She also said since we've been married for more than 2 years, I'll be getting an unconditional card and not a 2-year card. We got an automated email within 30 minutes saying 'new card is being produced'.

Timeline

Had my interview this morning. Spent about 45 minutes waiting (although we arrived about 15 minutes before the scheduled time).

After taking the oath and confirming the address, she asked for all additional evidence we want to give her. She then asked some basic questions about how we met, our history, etc. while she went through all the pictures, letters that we showed her.

The entire interview took about 15-20 minutes. She approved us on the spot and gave us a letter saying the case 'would be recommended for approval'. She also said since we've been married for more than 2 years, I'll be getting an unconditional card and not a 2-year card. We got an automated email within 30 minutes saying 'new card is being produced'.

Yay congratz.??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.