SamWiSam

Amman Jordan - Spouse Interview

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi everyone,

My wife's visa was issued yesterday (Wed. Dec. 16th). How long does it take to receive the passport?

Thanks

Congratulations I am so happy for both of you! Finally mensef is coming your way. She should get it today, because when my husband status was changed to issued Armex texted him around 4pm the next day and he picked it up around 5pm from khalda office

Timeline

Congratulations I am so happy for both of you! Finally mensef is coming your way. She should get it today, because when my husband status was changed to issued Armex texted him around 4pm the next day and he picked it up around 5pm from khalda office

and the 16th was my husbands, my nephews, and my friends birthday I guess its a good date for all :)

Timeline

Thank you fatoosh13

Salam everyone...my husband's interview went well alhamdulilah. He waited for 2 hrs after his interview time until they asked him to come in...he said there were many Syrians there for interviews, he was the only Jordanian it seems. He was just asked a few questions: 1. How did you meet your wife, 2. When did you begin talking 3. When did you get married? 4. How many times has she visited since you got married and 5. How soon are you leaving after you get a visa? Then he said everything looks good and he asked him to wait outside. He did not ask anything else or request any other papers. They called him back few min later and they gave him a "congratulations" letter and next steps to take to retrieve passport etc. So now he's waiting to get his passport back with that envelope. He scheduled to pick it up at Aramex since he lives closeby...im assuming they call him when its ready. I'll let yall know when he gets actual visa in hand.

Thank you all...I just looked up the status and it went from "administrative processing" for 3 days to "issued" today. This forum has been really helpful, especially since I am pregnant and waiting for the visa to go through so I dont have to be alone much longer...reading all of your experiences and information relieved some of the stress I had with this whole process, thanks again.

Hello everyone, my husband has his visa in hand now...he was contacted last Wednesday by Aramex, 3 days after it said "issued" online. He's going to 3omra before he comes here inshAllah, so we dont know if he'll have any issues coming here. I dont think he will though. Thanks again everyone.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

alsalam alykom ,hello everyone ,

i need help really !....

me and my wife , we have been waiting the nvc 67 days ago and not approved yet !

so today my wife called them , the lady said the case takes that long because we applied cr1 and k3 ,

and we did apply that after we got married

than my wife asked to talk with the supervisor they told her we will call u beck .

now i wanna understand what's going on , what we have to do ? what will happend? please anyone same have same case or have idea about it ?

i have a headache i swaer! :cry:

please help guys !

Thanks in advance.

Timeline

Hello sambeckal7 although they said they will call you back. If i were you.. I would call again next week and keep trying until you obtain information about your status in your case. Also, sometimes they do take a pretty long time to approve...up to 3 months or more. My husband and i waited almost 6 months for approval. He was approved in Sept 2015. Alhamdulillah he arrived to US on Nov. 9. Try to keep being patient and c

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.