SamWiSam

Amman Jordan - Spouse Interview

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

i heard they have a holiday tomorrow? is your wife in jordan now?

The following is what people wrote earlier about the police certificate:

police certificate from Almukhabarat and the non convention from Mahkamet aladel , I took tax papers for 3 years , but he just asked the "tax papers 2014"

If I order a new one from المخابرات, it will take a long time. I already have one that is not one year old yet. If it is good for one year, then I should be fine. I will get a new non-conviction certificate for sure. But please tell me if I should get a new one from المخابرات as well.

Okay then just get a new non conviction certificate! Maybe they will not ask for police certificate, but take it just in case

He got got the non convention and he will go get the police one on sunday. If it comes late i guess he will just then take it with him to the interview since he will not have it ready by the drop off time.

Thank you so much for your help.

Timeline

Hi guys I got the interview e mail I didn't really get the codes there were a list and next to it is letters so I Called nvc I asked them he said all you have to worry about is the S code that's what my husband has to drop off is this true should I disregard anything that has the letter F next to it

Hi guys I got the interview e mail I didn't really get the codes there were a list and next to it is letters so I Called nvc I asked them he said all you have to worry about is the S code that's what my husband has to drop off is this true should I disregard anything that has the letter F next to it

S code which means NVC has received a scanned copy of the documents and they are asking you to bring the original to the interview

S code which means NVC has received a scanned copy of the documents and they are asking you to bring the original to the interview

Document Status Code Definitions:

2 The NVC did not receive this document. Go to http://nvc.state.gov/documents for a list of

required documents. You must present the original document at the time of your interview.

A Obtain the original or a certified copy of this document and present it at your interview

C You must bring this entire interview letter to your interview

D The NVC sent this form or document to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate

F The NVC did not request this form or document

G You withdrew your I-601A, Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver, with USCIS

H You must obtain two passport photographs of yourself and present them at your interview

I This form is incomplete. You must present a completed form at your interview.

J The NVC only received a photocopy of the document. You must present the original document at

the time of your interview.

O The NVC sent this form or document to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate

P You must request this police certificate from the issuing authority. After you submit your

request, the issuing authority will send the certificate directly to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate

for your interview.

Q View this website:

http://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/international-offices/haiti-port-au-prince-office-field-office

R You submitted the Immigrant Visa Application online

S The NVC only received a scanned document. You must present the original document at the time

of your interview.

T You must present an English translation of this document at the time of your interview

U You indicated this document was unavailable. The consular officer will decide whether to waive

the requirement for this document at your interview.

V View the website at http://havana.usint.gov/cfrp.html for English

or http://spanish.havana.usint.gov/cfrp.html for Spanish and follow the instructions.

X This document is unobtainable

Y The NVC sent this form or document to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate

$ Payment received

+ The NVC returned this document to you per your request. Present this document at your interview.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Wohooo!! Interview is nov 18th finally

Congratulations. I updated you.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Thank you samshow.Where did your husband get the police certificate?

من المخابرات بدها من اسبوع للأثنين وبدك كمان عدم محكوميه من المحكمه بقصر العدل

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.