4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just got off the phone with a very nice representative from NVC. He told me that the site will be up and running on June 13. I called to ask if the immigration

Fees I sent for my parents had been cleared. Glad to hear that it has been cleared. I paid by mail May 21. Anyway, I am still unable to open the DS260 application online. He said some are able to, some not. But he told me to just keep on logging everyday anyway. I will do that, I always do! So, on June 13, I will see if I am able to open DS260. If I am still having difficulty, June 15, I can call a number and these people will help me go about my DS260.

Just to give you all an update about the system if you haven't called lately. June 13 is the day to remember for all of us who are still unable to access stuff. Hope this news brightens up your day. ;)

Edited by Katniss

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~duplicate thread removed~

~Please refrain from multiple posting of same topic~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

No wonder I have been tracking my passport/visa from them and didnt get any update but "Ready." The scariest part is there is a note there that i am ready for interview apppointments..but... i am done with it on June 4. They took my passport, no additional documents requested and told me to go home.

Hope CEAC will be really back on June 13.

Thank you for the update.

Best of Luck :)

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I knew that NVC and the CEAC have been in a mess since early this year. There were a lot of folks who had been waiting for 3+ months and still couldn't pay fees & fill out DS 260 forms AND THEIR PRIORITY DATES ARE GETTING CLOSE!! I also hope that everything on their site can be up and running a few days later... Otherwise they will continue to waste our time and energy...

Edited by lengygf

F4

06/17/2003: Petition Filed

03/12/2010: Approved

Eligible for CSPA protection until August, 2016.

07/06/2015: Petitioner's name appeared at ceac.state.gov.

07/17/2015: Response received from NVC that the case is now eligible for further processing.

07/25/2015: DS-261 opened and accessible on ceac.state.gov. Still no NVC Welcome Letter received. DS-261 completed online.

07/30/2015: Child's name (already over 21) removed from the case.

08/05/2015: NVC welcome letter and AOS fee bill received. $120 AOS fee paid by Electronic Fund Transfer from a personal U.S checking account.

08/07/2015: $120 AOS fee payment processed and showed "Paid" online.

08/24/2015: Immigrant visa fee bill ($325) received via email.

08/25/2015: Immigrant visa fee paid.

08/31/2015: IV payment cleared and DS-260 opened. Start to fill out DS-260

10/06/2015: All supporting documents and financial documents submitted to NVC electronically by email.

10/08/2015: DS-260 form completed for adults.

10/08/2015: Acknowledgement email received from NVC. Case number changed from GUZ to GZO.

10/09/2015: Another acknowledgement email from NVC stating that it would take 30 days for them to review our submitted documents

11/30/2015: Checklist received. NVC did not see one of our police certificate (we sent them for sure)

12/05/2015: Missing documents submitted again.

01/15/2016: Notification of case completion. Waiting for our interview letter.

02/08/2016: Visa bulletin for March was out - our priority date will be current in March.

02/12/2016: Received interview letter. Will interview on Wednesday, April 27th in Guangzhou, China.

02/17/2016: Case arrived at the consulate. Reached out to them to add the child's name back to the case.

02/18/2016: Consulate responded and requested to email them the documents. Documents emailed immediately.

02/19/2016: Consulate responded again and asked to submit paper documents to the consulate and submit DS-260 for child.

02/20/2016: DS-260 for child was filled out and submitted.

02/22/2016: Documents submitted to consulate via bank.

02/29/2016: New interview letter received via email. Child's name was included.

03/01/2016: Priority date is officially current, CSPA age will be 20 years, 7 months and 2 days.

04/21/2016: Medical exam in Guangzhou, China.

04/27/2016: Interview - passed.

04/29/2016: Immigrant visa issued.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.