VOL

Rick Perry - Next President of the USA

52 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

How is anyone running for president going to effect Obama's time in the White house by a microsecond? We all know exactly when he is leaving regardless of who or who does not run.

Because, leadership. And America.

How is anyone running for president going to effect Obama's time in the White house by a microsecond? We all know exactly when he is leaving regardless of who or who does not run.

Haven't you heard? The Messiah has granted himself an uncontested 3rd term!

All Hail!!

king-obama.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

He is very smart. Texas had benefited greatly from Perry luring companies away from other states to settle in Texas. I live in Frisco and we are booming here in business, Perry has lured many large companies to Texas and they have started building Toyota and Liberty Mutual headquarters on the Plano/Frisco border. He has kept the state economy going

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/04/28/toyota-moving-us-headquarters-plano-texas/

http://bizbeatblog.dallasnews.com/2015/04/liberty-mutual-confirms-its-bringing-5000-jobs-to-new-plano-campus.html/

I don't follow the man so I have no idea if he is a genius or "bonkers" though isn't it nice to see the smear machine come out in full force so quickly. Why discuss his views when we can make fun of his looks, search for scandal, and spin every little word ever said in the most cynical way possible.

The first two links in the "bonkers" story I clicked are blacklisted by my company which is where I threw up my hands and decided it was pure spin BS. How can people post ####### like this and have a straight face when mocking fox news?

Haven't you heard? The Messiah has granted himself an uncontested 3rd term!

All Hail!!

king-obama.jpg

Terrible first term, a very good second term. Too bad we throw them out once they learn the job.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

A Baked potato would have more leadership ability then what we have in the White House now

We have a black Jimmy Carter in the Whitehouse now, Obama has no backbone or spine......

Rick Perry led Texas for 14 years, Obummer has 7 years leading anything

Um, not sure if you're following NB's school of grammar and coherent though, but don't you mean Obama has 7 years not leading anything?

Just pointing out the massive amount of candidates running within the GOP.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/55a1308c-05c9-11e5-b676-00144feabdc0.html#slide0

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Terrible first term, a very good second term. Too bad we throw them out once they learn the job.

Hmm, I think the first term was better.

Edited by Teddy B

Timeline

Um, not sure if you're following NB's school of grammar and coherent though, but don't you mean Obama has 7 years not leading anything?

Its a massive amount because there isn't a lock candidate for the right. Jeb's probably the closest they have to that IMO. Democrats aren't going to waste their time because none of them think they can beat Hillary. Even though Obama did.

Its a massive amount because there isn't a lock candidate for the right. Jeb's probably the closest they have to that IMO. Democrats aren't going to waste their time because none of them think they can beat Hillary. Even though Obama did.

I was surprised he beat her in 2008. The first lady President would have been history in the making as well. I read somewhere that Jeb might drop out I think...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

There are a lot of them.. Soon they will be their own voting block.

Timeline

I was surprised he beat her in 2008. The first lady President would have been history in the making as well. I read somewhere that Jeb might drop out I think...

He's avoiding declaring because he'll have to change the way raises money or something. He did say this to Bob Scheiffer

Unfortunately, you won't be around for me to announce a possible candidacy

Which is an odd thing to say. Maybe he means we won't be announcing this round or he thinks Scheiffer is gonna die next week or something.

Timeline

Hmm, I think the first term was better.

*gasp* I don't want to post something overly negative so just pretend this meter is pointing the other direction.

ar130747523902491.jpg

Edited by OnMyWayID

He's avoiding declaring because he'll have to change the way raises money or something. He did say this to Bob Scheiffer

Which is an odd thing to say. Maybe he means we won't be announcing this round or he thinks Scheiffer is gonna die next week or something.

Oh okay, I'm not sure if he could get the nom with his family's name and history, but at this point it's anyone's to win on the right. I've heard the Trump man is looking at running as well. If Rush Limbaugh throws his hat in the ring, Jon Stewart would never leave Comedy Central...

There are a lot of them.. Soon they will be their own voting block.

I head the debates are going to be packed. Any more of them and there won't be any room for the audience...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Oh okay, I'm not sure if he could get the nom with his family's name and history, but at this point it's anyone's to win on the right. I've heard the Trump man is looking at running as well. If Rush Limbaugh throws his hat in the ring, Jon Stewart would never leave Comedy Central...

I think I'm out after Stewart leaves. I kinda feel like giving the new guy a chance but I kinda wanna get out.

I think I'm out after Stewart leaves. I kinda feel like giving the new guy a chance but I kinda wanna get out.

Oh, you don't want to give him a chance because he's black huh? Is it ok to snitch to the mods about a mod? :ranting:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Oh, you don't want to give him a chance because he's black huh? Is it ok to snitch to the mods about a mod? :ranting:

Past precedence definitely says its ok :hehe: