Velvety

AOS invoiced not received yet

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

It's been over 3 weeks since we completed Ds-261 and still have not received the invoice to pay the $120 fee. I called NVC and they said that it was ready to pay a long time ago but not on the website yet since it's still down. They told me I can just mail the cashiers check (even though its going to take forever to process) but who knows when the website will be up and running again. I hung up and realized I forgot to ask wether I can mail the money order without an invoice since we never got one???? I tried calling back like 20 times through skype and I cant get through anymore so I'm wondering if any of you have an answer.

Also, when can I pay IV fee? After they invoice the AOS fee??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

It's been over 3 weeks since we completed Ds-261 and still have not received the invoice to pay the $120 fee. I called NVC and they said that it was ready to pay a long time ago but not on the website yet since it's still down. They told me I can just mail the cashiers check (even though its going to take forever to process) but who knows when the website will be up and running again. I hung up and realized I forgot to ask wether I can mail the money order without an invoice since we never got one???? I tried calling back like 20 times through skype and I cant get through anymore so I'm wondering if any of you have an answer.

Also, when can I pay IV fee? After they invoice the AOS fee??

my iv fee was actually processed in 3 days last week so it's not as bad as they are telling you, the invoice bar code sheet should have come with the welcome letter and document checklist you received from the nvc, have you never gotten any mail from them at all ? As well the iv fee invoice will not be invoiced to you until someone reviews your choice of agent form which will take 30 days if you do not call sooner to have it reviewed . The address to send the aos fee is:

National Visa Center

PO Box 790135

St. Louis, MO 63179-0135

Edited by Morganalmonshid94

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

my iv fee was actually processed in 3 days last week so it's not as bad as they are telling you, the invoice bar code sheet should have come with the welcome letter and document checklist you received from the nvc, have you never gotten any mail from them at all ? As well the iv fee invoice will not be invoiced to you until someone reviews your choice of agent form which will take 30 days if you do not call sooner to have it reviewed . The address to send the aos fee is:

National Visa Center

PO Box 790135

St. Louis, MO 63179-0135

Thanks but I logged in again today and it was finally invoiced!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.