5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, Our SD was april 24th we were praying to get CC today but instead we got a checklist. My heart dropped when I heard the rep saying Part 6 Item 10 needed to be fixed(household annual income), We hired an atty who helped us out during this process but she made that mistake which is a huge inconvinience for us, I was really pissed this morning with her but we all human and we all make mistakes and I got the beautiful people here in VJ encouraging me and making me feel I am not the only. She will have it fix and overnight it this friday, now my question is.. How long is usually taking for the NVC to review checklist? Thank you very much!

I got a Checklist and SD for that was April 24th. Still waiting to be reviewed. Hope all is well and CC comes this week

What was the checklist about? When is your new SD?

Our checklist was for the affadavit of support incorrect line - listed 0 for income even though i was using my mother as co sponsor so for household income should've been our combined, but I'm now using my aunt. Also since I was still overseas I filed an extension for 2014 taxes so they wanted a letter written for that even though all my wages were made overseas.

We got a SD of april 24 from the docs we sent in for the checklist. Our original SD was March 6, got the checklist around april 18 I think and now SD of April 24 from the checklist

Our checklist was for the affadavit of support incorrect line - listed 0 for income even though i was using my mother as co sponsor so for household income should've been our combined, but I'm now using my aunt. Also since I was still overseas I filed an extension for 2014 taxes so they wanted a letter written for that even though all my wages were made overseas.

We got a SD of april 24 from the docs we sent in for the checklist. Our original SD was March 6, got the checklist around april 18 I think and now SD of April 24 from the checklist

I believe at NVC that any excuse will be a reason to stop a case from processing. The atty left that space in blank since there were no other additional household members(reason why we got a checklist) We will correct that and and we will fill that with the same ammounts as already listed on the forms. Have you called the NVC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.