beautifulbeach

Paying IV fee by mail

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Thailand
Timeline

NVC received my IV fee cashier check on June 2, but after that IV fee by online is available?but I don't want to pay it twice, I even don't know if it is a good idea to pay twice...

I would do it so I can access DS260 and deal with refund later just because I have limited time and have family matter. But it's double $$ for me since I'm petitioning both parents... so I'm pretty much STUCK.

But if you're in no rush it's better to just wait I guess ?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Thailand
Timeline

NVC received my IV fee cashier check on June 2, but after that IV fee by online is available?but I don't want to pay it twice, I even don't know if it is a good idea to pay twice...

You ever got a checklist for DS260? I just got one and I don't know what to do since I haven't been able to access DS260 and I know if I call NVC (which I have already done it hundreds of times) they are just going to tell me to wait anyway ughhhhh

Filed: Timeline

I've heard of people paying it twice and requesting a refund. Apparently they are able to access the DS-260 application after paying the 2nd time. I just paid the fees a second time today. I'm crossing my fingers I'll have access to the application in a few days!!! I've been stuck for over a month now bc of website issues ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Called NVC to pay for the second time online. Lady told me to wait till next week since the DS 260 has been issued dor my case in their system so wait till it appears on mine. Hopefully it does mext week so crossing my fingers.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

same here, the reps told us both fee are complete paid, we just need to fill out DS260, but she states that they still have technical problem with system so she asked us to log in everyday just give it a shot.

log in with IE only , not other browser, however with IE still shows "PAY NOW". We are not sure what to do....considering pay the fees twice, if it could get us to the DS260.

does anyone send in the AOS and IV package? does anyone receive scan date recently? cause NVC rep told us they got it on June 16th, but we still not get any confirmation like other steps does, just wondering is it normal?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.