BOMBOSH

Wife still under Administrative Processing...120 Days. I'm losing my mind

82 posts in this topic

No update So far. On July 11th, 2015 it will be 6 months exactly for my wife to be placed under Administrative Processing. After that date I will send an email to the Embassy if they ignored my inquiry, I will be forced to pull her passport. This is just a waist of time...

please keep me posted.

June 2 2013 priority date
december 2013 Rfe
february 2014 sent Rfe
March 2014 approved at USCIS
june 2014 NVC received
march 2 2015 sent aos and iv package
march 8 i emailed nvc request to expedite my case
march 13 approved expedite request
march 17 in transit status in CEAC
march 19 case file at US embassy
march 23 first day of medical at Slec
march 29 personal evaluation...passed!
April 6 immunization
april 13 interview at USEM. under Administrative Processing Reason; Medical result was still not forwarded by SLEC.
After my interview i called SLEC they told me they forwarded it at USEM same day of my interview.
July 29 I emailed SLEC to confirm again when did they forwarded my Medical Result at USEM. They replied...forwarded April 13.
July 30 status update date change FINALLY.
September 2015 went in US embassy to withdraw my passport coz I've waited for how many months and no approval yet. Only to find out my case file has been sitting in the corner ...no one reviewed my medical result. to make the story short, I took medical again for the second time , then after a my medical result released, I have my visa on my hands.

October 28 2015 POE Sam Francisco
November 7, 2015 SSN
December 2015... 10 year green card arrived
December 2015 Driver's license issued..yay! <p>

NATURALIZATION N400 SECTION 319B
January 29,2016 Application for N400 section 319b sent at Phoenix AZ
February 1 Priority date
February 9 NOA
February 23 Biometric done, walk in (March 2 original schedule
February 28 Inline for interview
March 30 interview was scheduled
May 4, 2016 INTERVIEW APPROVED

It has been 6 months by today. I have sent the consulate an email demanding to advise on my wife's visa status. If they kept ignoring my emails, I will be taking legal actions against them. I'm done with being patience and all this #######....

Hi all,

just curious, if you don't mind... can you write down your case creation date that is shown on CEAC? I am just wondering wether this has something to do with our waiting? Maybe they are processing those case with priority date. for example if the case creation date is April 15 2014 or earlier than that, most likely they already issued the visa.

We can then compare ours and see where we at. I think (really think) I found the point of this long and painful waiting!!!

My CCD is May 29, 2014.

Interview Date: Feb. 25, 2015

Thanks,

Mcdan

Hi all,

just curious, if you don't mind... can you write down your case creation date that is shown on CEAC? I am just wondering wether this has something to do with our waiting? Maybe they are processing those case with priority date. for example if the case creation date is April 15 2014 or earlier than that, most likely they already issued the visa.

We can then compare ours and see where we at. I think (really think) I found the point of this long and painful waiting!!!

My CCD is May 29, 2014.

Interview Date: Feb. 25, 2015

Thanks,

Mcdan

i think mcdan you have a point..

creation date is May 2, 2014

december 2013 Rfe
february 2014 sent Rfe
june 2014 NVC received
April 6 immunization
april 13 interview at USEM. under Administrative Processing Reason; Medical result was still not forwarded by SLEC.
After my interview i called SLEC they told me they forwarded it at USEM same day of my interview.
July 29 I emailed SLEC to confirm again when did they forwarded my Medical Result at USEM. They replied...forwarded April 13.
September 2015 went in US embassy to withdraw my passport coz I've waited for how many months and no approval yet. Only to find out my case file has been sitting in the corner ...no one reviewed my medical result. to make the story short, I took medical again for the second time , then after a my medical result released, I have my visa on my hands.

November 7, 2015 SSN

February 1 Priority date
February 9 NOA

Sorry to disappoint you guys. But my wife's creation date is August 30, 2013. I might be wrong, but I came across this fact long time ago and gave up on it. I hope that i'm wrong for the sake of every one. Let's keep brain storming.

On a second note, I just called the US Embassy in Cairo to inquire about the status of my wife's visa and the operator transferred me to the consular number which is an automated answering machine provides general info about scheduling for interviews and embassy address...etc

If you guys know someone who was in AP for a long time and came out of this black hole recently, to verify when he/she was placed in AP? & How long did he/she stayed?

I know someone how is currently in AP since Dec 03, 2014 with no updated since then. I also have a group of AP applicants ( 4 people) stuck in this black hole with my wife since January, 2015...

Finally, Everyday passes in our lives without our loved once in taken away from us.......

To be continued!

bombosh is your wife from Cairo Egypt? because i think AP is also depends from the country og beneficiary. all this long i thought your wife is filipina.

december 2013 Rfe
february 2014 sent Rfe
june 2014 NVC received
April 6 immunization

November 7, 2015 SSN

February 1 Priority date
February 9 NOA

I've seen many cases that has been issued lately in June 2015 (CR1/IR1). Their creation dates are April 2014.

But again, its case to case basis right. Everyone's hoping to be out on this hole very soon. I am in 5 months AP and counting.

I've seen many cases that has been issued lately in June 2015 (CR1/IR1). Their creation dates are April 2014.

But again, its case to case basis right. Everyone's hoping to be out on this hole very soon. I am in 5 months AP and counting.

we will get through all this...god is good. ?

Country of nationality: If you reside in or are a national of the following

countries, you may be subject to administrative processing:

i. Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Indonesia, Iran,

Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Oman,

Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United

Arab Emirates, or Yemen.

i just saw this last night.

unfortunately, i was in kuwait for almost 4 years.

december 2013 Rfe
february 2014 sent Rfe
june 2014 NVC received
April 6 immunization

November 7, 2015 SSN

February 1 Priority date
February 9 NOA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

bombosh is your wife from Cairo Egypt? because i think AP is also depends from the country og beneficiary. all this long i thought your wife is filipina.

exactly. i referenced this sideways, questioning his lack of timeline (which lists the consulate).

so, weeks pass, we learn BoshBosh's wife interviewed in Cairo.

Hey ! BoshBosh ! Are you aware of the rate of AP assignment for Cairo ? Yes? No ? If no, why no?

Also, BoshBosh, there's a queue. AP has to get cleared up, FIFO queue-style. She's in for a wait, there were others in line before her.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Darnell - Please note that I'm well aware of the Immigration System and AP steps. You guys have brought nothing new to my table by talking about Country of origin or waiting in a queue. I already know that. Hence, country of origin is no longer a factor as my company hired a VP from Denmark and he is stuck in AP for almost 4 months now...and guess what?? he was told that it might take one year!!

Lets focus on those who were in AP and got their visa recently.....

To be Continued....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

So, not gonna focus on what to do to move a case along in Cairo? OK . works for me, since you refuse to participate here at VJ with data.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.