mydonna

Immigration Visa Unit

59 posts in this topic

thanks aquafiree. what did you do next? how can I pre register to st. lukes for medical? and how to schedule my interview? are you done all these things already?

It says wait for 30 business days for nvc to review your ds 260 application. I know we can go ahead and schedule everything right? hope you or your wife get visa soon.

you can go to http://cdn.ustraveld...ml?firstTime=No

and register with your passport number and case number. This is where you select your Interview Date.

after that you can now go to http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/ and pre-register for your medical. Since you have a interview date you can enter that information as well.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aquafiree. I think i have a concern here. I almost have everything like all the documents needed for the interview. I have I 864 completed and signed by my husband. The only concern i just notice is my husband's supporting documents like Tax return. It shows in his tax return that he filed, he is single. Because technically he is single in the US right. If married, then I as his wife cannot be counted in his tax return when he files because i live in the Philippines and i do not earn income in the US for me to file. What do you think? Will it affect our documents? If there is, what do think is the best thing to do?thank you

you can go to http://cdn.ustraveld...ml?firstTime=No

and register with your passport number and case number. This is where you select your Interview Date.

after that you can now go to http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/ and pre-register for your medical. Since you have a interview date you can enter that information as well.

hi aquafiree. I notified the support Philippines@ustraveldocs.com that I completed my ds 260 online. however they replied to me that I need to send a screenshot copy of DS 260 in jpeg format.Should I just email them the confirmation code just like what I did when I email that confirmation code to my email address. how should I do that? sorry but thank you very much

Aquafiree. I think i have a concern here. I almost have everything like all the documents needed for the interview. I have I 864 completed and signed by my husband. The only concern i just notice is my husband's supporting documents like Tax return. It shows in his tax return that he filed, he is single. Because technically he is single in the US right. If married, then I as his wife cannot be counted in his tax return when he files because i live in the Philippines and i do not earn income in the US for me to file. What do you think? Will it affect our documents? If there is, what do think is the best thing to do?thank you

I think your documents are all good. if the consul will ask about it just tell the reason why.. :thumbs:

hi aquafiree. I notified the support Philippines@ustraveldocs.com that I completed my ds 260 online. however they replied to me that I need to send a screenshot copy of DS 260 in jpeg format.Should I just email them the confirmation code just like what I did when I email that confirmation code to my email address. how should I do that? sorry but thank you very much

just send the confirmation in your email.. i sent my ds260 confirmation along with my interview appointment and they never replied maybe because i already set my interview. did you set your interview appointment?

just send the confirmation in your email.. i sent my ds260 confirmation along with my interview appointment and they never replied maybe because i already set my interview. did you set your interview appointment?

I will set my interview appointment tonight and send ds 260 and confirmation along with interview appointment to support-Philippines.

aqaufiree, I read all documents to collect for the interview. and on the SUPPORTING EVIDENCE OF IDENTITY/ AND OR RELATIONSHIP. I know MULTIPLE PHOTOS OF MY HUSBAND AND I that have been taken over the significant period of time I will be bringing for my interview. Do the photos need to be dated so they will know that's those photos were taken in the past months or years. I don't think our photos are dated but those were taken before wedding, honeymoon and recently. What do you think? thanks aquafiree

I will set my interview appointment tonight and send ds 260 and confirmation along with interview appointment to support-Philippines.

aqaufiree, I read all documents to collect for the interview. and on the SUPPORTING EVIDENCE OF IDENTITY/ AND OR RELATIONSHIP. I know MULTIPLE PHOTOS OF MY HUSBAND AND I that have been taken over the significant period of time I will be bringing for my interview. Do the photos need to be dated so they will know that's those photos were taken in the past months or years. I don't think our photos are dated but those were taken before wedding, honeymoon and recently. What do you think? thanks aquafiree

just put the date and where it was taken. coz some of our photos i just the month and year, i forgot some of the dates..haha..

just put the date and where it was taken. coz some of our photos i just the month and year, i forgot some of the dates..haha..

aquafiree. you mean I put the date at the back of each photo? or even in FRONT is fine. thank you. you help me a lot. thanks much

aquafiree. you mean I put the date at the back of each photo? or even in FRONT is fine. thank you. you help me a lot. thanks much

its up to you mydonna, you can put it at the back or front.

hi aquafiree. the support Philippines emailed me back when I notified them about my submission of ds 260. they said to send them a "SCREEN SHOT COPY OF DS 260 COMPLETION IN JPEG FORMAT. I do not know how to do that because I couldn't save it in jpeg format only pdf format. please help me

hi aquafiree. the support Philippines emailed me back when I notified them about my submission of ds 260. they said to send them a "SCREEN SHOT COPY OF DS 260 COMPLETION IN JPEG FORMAT. I do not know how to do that because I couldn't save it in jpeg format only pdf format. please help me

This is what the ustraveldocs sent on my email.

If you would like to schedule your case for an interview appointment, please visit this website: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph or you may call the Visa Information and Appointment Services at (632)-976-8500 to 02 (from the Philippines) or (703)-520-2235 (from the United States, between 7pm-7am EST / 6pm-6am CST / 5pm-5am MST / 4pm-4am PST). The call center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on U.S. and Philippine holidays. You must have the case number, passport number, and passport expiry date for each applicant (principal applicant and derivative family members) ready when requesting a visa appointment. You should compile all required documents and undergo the medical examination before your interview. It is important that you must have your complete documents; otherwise, your visa application will be refused or you may be asked to return for another appointment.

just download http://puush.me/so that you can screenshot your confirmation.

did you set an interview appointment already?

This is what the ustraveldocs sent on my email.

If you would like to schedule your case for an interview appointment, please visit this website: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph or you may call the Visa Information and Appointment Services at (632)-976-8500 to 02 (from the Philippines) or (703)-520-2235 (from the United States, between 7pm-7am EST / 6pm-6am CST / 5pm-5am MST / 4pm-4am PST). The call center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on U.S. and Philippine holidays. You must have the case number, passport number, and passport expiry date for each applicant (principal applicant and derivative family members) ready when requesting a visa appointment. You should compile all required documents and undergo the medical examination before your interview. It is important that you must have your complete documents; otherwise, your visa application will be refused or you may be asked to return for another appointment.

just download http://puush.me/so that you can screenshot your confirmation.

did you set an interview appointment already?

aquafiree. im just so clueless on how to use push.me. I don't know how this works

aquafiree. im just so clueless on how to use push.me. I don't know how this works

you dont have to worry about that. just go ahead and set your interview appointment.because they still gonna tell you to set your appointment,.

Edited by aquafiree

you dont have to worry about that. just go ahead and set your interview appointment.because they still gonna tell you to set your appointment,.

thank God I finally got it. I studied how to do it. thank you aquafiree. yes I will just go ahead and set my interview appointment.

thank God I finally got it. I studied how to do it. thank you aquafiree. yes I will just go ahead and set my interview appointment.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.