toadfrog

whats next upon submitting cr1 application

9 posts in this topic

Hi! Im a newbie here and have some querries hope anybody can help. We submitted our application cr1 last may 8, manila embassy and dont know whats the next thing to be done while waiting for the notification or letter from the embassy. And whats NOA1,NOA2 and how long we can receive notification from our application. Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

What form did you submit at the U.S. Embassy in Manila? I-130?

And NOA1 is the Notice of Action you receive showing USCIS receipt date and your case's priority date while NOA2 is the Notice of Action you receive after your petition has been approved by USCIS.

Yap, Oluandulo cr1. My husband lived with me here in Philippines. What is your estimate response time to receive NOA2.

My wife and I just finished this process, and if there are no problems it will go very quick. We recieved our approval (NOA2) in just over three weeks and had her visa in hand in 56 days. If you are willing to push the system and hussel when u get your MNL number you can be done and ready to go to the US in as little as

two months. Good luck and Gods speed.

My wife and I just finished this process, and if there are no problems it will go very quick. We recieved our approval (NOA2) in just over three weeks and had her visa in hand in 56 days. If you are willing to push the system and hussel when u get your MNL number you can be done and ready to go to the US in as little as

hi CKB just wanna ask what was the approximate date when you receive your mnl case number. We have been tying to call every week and email as well they kept telling us it is still under process. We have friends who did the same route and most of them just took most over a month. They just told me to keep calling but they keep saying the same thing.

hi CKB just wanna ask what was the approximate date when you receive your mnl case number. We have been tying to call every week and email as well they kept telling us it is still under process. We have friends who did the same route and most of them just took most over a month. They just told me to keep calling but they keep saying the same thing.

We recieved our manila number about a week after the petiton was approved. It took almost a month before we were able to apply for our interview date and go for our medical. You can see maney timelines for DCF on this web site.

We recieved our manila number about a week after the petiton was approved. It took almost a month before we were able to apply for our interview date and go for our medical. You can see maney timelines for DCF on this web site.

Why a month? When your case is approved they send you a email packet 3 telling you to complete the DS-260 online and advising you to then schedule your medical & interview

Mar 12, 2015 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila thru Embassy Outreach visit

• 1 month later...

When the status is ready which means I can schedule my date of interview and medical, is it? And how about the visa fee and aos fee where im going to pay it. And how Im going to know if the u s embassy manila receive my hongkong police clearance. Hope you guys can answer me. Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

CKB,

What address did the sponsor put in the I-130? A US based address or a PI based?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.